As Per Ayurveda:
Psoralea Corylifolia is known as Bakuchi in Ayurveda.
It belongs to the Papilionaceae family and is found in many parts of India
- Flavonoids:Bavachin, Bakuchi Oil(Psoralea Corylifolia)
- Essential Oil: Limonene Terpineol
Bakuchi Seed Oil, Babchi Seed Oil, Psoralea Corylifolia Oil
High Quality ayurvedic sourced from its natural habitat without the use of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Pure Babchi Oil extracted from the seeds of Babchi (Psoralea Corylifolia).
Bes Use With:
- Mix it with “Silfina Oil” or any other oil; quantity/ratio varies from person to person.
- This oil may be beneficial to use along with our other products like “Babchi Powder” which is a herbal powder for internal use.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For External Use only:
How to use Babchi Oil:
- As babchi oil supplied by our company is pure, quite strong and may lead to blister formation in sensitive individuals.
- 1 part Babchi oil, 4-8 parts coconut oil, mix it well and make a dilution. Don’t apply directly to the affected area.
- If you are using it for the first time it may not be suitable for your skin. So before application apply a smaller amount of diluted oil on your arm or leg and observe it for the next 5 minutes. If no negative reaction is observed then you can use it on the required area. Otherwise use 8-10 parts of coconut oil and repeat the same or consult your healthcare provider.
- Mild exposure to sun is recommended by some physicians in some books after applying this oil. But we do not recommend going out in the sun after applying oil on sensitive individuals. As it may cause irritation and more redness at required sites.
Caution: Redness, irritation at the site where the oil is applied, is a normal process showing that herb has started working. So this is must for stimulation of melanin pigments in the skin which imparts normal colour to skin. As babchi oil manufactured by our company is pure, quite strong and may lead to blister formation in sensitive individuals. So first test the oil by applying only a droplet of oil to skin. If it causes excessive irritation, then reduce its concentration by mixing coconut oil to it in the ratio of 1:4 or 1:8 i.e. 1 drop of babchi oil and 4 drops or 8 drops of coconut oil to be mixed and applied on affected part, depending upon level of sensitivity. Mild exposure to sun is recommended by some physicians in some books after applying this oil. But we do not recommend to go out in sun after applying oil in sensitive individuals. As it may cause irritation and more redness at required site.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women or children with any pre-existing condition should use under the advice of your Medical Practitioner. Do not apply this oil in most sensitive parts of the body
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Ayurvedic Lifestyle(Healthy Tips)
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Foods to Favor
- Fibrous fruits
- Bitter gourd
- Black grams
- Aloe vera juice
- Eggs beans
Foods to Avoid
- Fatty food
- Spicy food
- Red meat,
- Non-vegetarian food
- Food rich in sour or salt in taste
- Soft or cold drinks
- Fried food
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in your diet.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavaprakasha Nighantu
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Preliminary Phytochemical Studies and Evaluation of Activity of Psoralea corylifolia Seed Extract, A.Borate et al, American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics.
- Chemical Examination and Biological Studies on the Seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia Linn, Rao G.V. et al, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This Oil has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.