Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Babchi helps in the purification of blood.
- It helps to provide natural color to skin.
- It supports healthy melanin pigment (skin pigment that supports healthy skin color) in the body.
- It helps to support the healthy color of hair and nails.
- It is also helpful for adding calcium in the body so, helps to provide strength to bones.
- It is also useful for vata-dry skin.
- It can be used both internally and externally in the form of paste.
- It also helps to detoxify the body through sweat.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
As per Ayurveda
Babchi alleviates Kapha (Water), Vata (Air) and Doshas (Humor/Vitiation) but aggravates the Pitta (Agni/Fire) doshas.
In Babchi there is Psoralen, Isopsoralen, Psoralidin, and Corylifolia etc. are present. Due to Psoralen and Isopsoralen pigments it helps to support natural color to skin and helps to maintain normal complexion of the body.
High quality powder of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Isopsoralen, Psoralen, Sophora Coumestan A, Neobava Isoflavone, Daidzin and Uracil.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Leguminosae
- Botanical Name: Psoralea Corylifolia
- Hindi Name: Babchi
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Bavchi, Bavachi, Bavanchalu, Bavanchi Bavchi, Bhavanchi-vittulu, Bawachi, Bhavaj, Bobawachi, Hakuchi, Kantaka, Karpokarishi, Karu-bogi, Krishnaphala, Latakasturi, Somaraji, Sugandha Kantak, Vabkuchi, Vakuchi, Fountain Bush, Scurfy Pea, Bu Gu Zhi, Ravoli, Barachi, Bavachi, Bavachya, Waghchi, Krishnaphala, Aindavi, Asitatvacha, Avalguja, Bakuci, Candralekha, Candrasakala, Chvakuchi, Chandralekha, Chandraprabha, Chandri, Indralekha, Induraji, Indurajika, Kalameshi, Kalameshika, Kamboji, Kandughni, Kantaka, Kantida, Krimighna, Krishna, Kushthanashini, Putiphali, Shashilekha, Shulotkha, Sita, Sitavari, Soma, Somaraja, Somaraji, Somavalli, Somavallika, Sugandhakantak, Suparnika, Suprabha, Vanguji, Vejani, Andraraji, Psoralea Seed, Osiralean Seeds, Bemchi, Fountain Bush, Fonteinbos, Boukeur, Penwortel, Psoralea Fruit, Scurfy Pea.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter and Pungent
- Guna (Characteristics): Light and dry
- Virya (Potency): Warm
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Throughout India specially warm places.
Directions for Use
Take 3 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Babchi Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast.
Ayurvedic help for Gaining Normal Color of Skin: Take 1 gram of “Babchi Powder” with fresh milk for about one month.
Make a thick paste with water and apply it on the affected area of the body.
If you are mixing with other herbs, use Babchi proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Green gram soup
- Bitter gourd
- Bottle gourd
- Green leafy vegetables
- Fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes]
- Light moong dal
- Food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Foods to Avoid
- Fried food
- Lady Finger
- Masoor Dal
- Ice creams
- Junk food
- Sweet food
- Excess salty or sour food.
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Raj Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Preliminary Phytochemical Studies and Evaluation of Antibacterial Activity of Psoralea corylifolia Seed Extract, A.Borate et al, American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics.
- Chemical Examination and Biological Studies on the Seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia Linn, Rao G.V. et al, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.