Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary support.
- Pancreatic tonic.
- Supports healthy respiratory system .
- Helps building immunity against various environmental pathogens.
- Act as natural defence and support immunity.
- Pacify kapha (water) naturally, so guard from kapha (water) related problems.
- Used as spice for garnishing food.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Supports healthy liver metabolism.
- Act as diuretic.
- Supports healthy heart.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ravindran P.; Shylaja, M.; Nirmal Babu, K.; Krishnamoorthy, B. Botany and crop improvement of cinnamon The Genus Cinnamomum; Ravindran, P.N., Babu, K.N., Eds.; CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2004.
- Jakhetia, V.; Patel, R.; Khatri, P.; Pahuja, N.; Garg, S.; Pandey, A.; Sharma, S. Cinnamon: A pharmacological review. JASR 2010, 1, 19–23.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books