Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support for healthy opening of Roupas (hair follicles).
- Uplifting natural jasmine fragrance.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- All Natural Herbal Hair Oil with Jasmine Essential Oil
- Ayurvedic herbs sourced from their natural habitats.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Supports hair.
- Maintains moisture in hair and scalp.
- Supports hair to look longer, stronger, young, shiny and healthy.
- Natural herbal hair oil with Jasmine (Chameli) fragrance.
As Per Ayurveda
In Ayurveda hair is known as “Khalitya”. It occurs due to the vitiation of
three doshas i.e. Vatta (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) & Rakta
Dhatu (Blood) is involved in it. Initially vitiated Vata (Air) & Pitta
(Fire) approaches the hair follicles and uproot the hair then vitiated
Rakta (Blood) & Kapha (Water) block the hair follicles. Ayurveda
(science of life) helps to balance all dosha(humors)
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth
without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support for healthy and thick hair by healthy circulation to
scalp. It also support for natural nourishing the hairs.
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals
fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Motiya (Jasmine) Flower, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Amla (Emblica
Officinalis) Fruit, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Plant, Brahmi (Bacopa
Monnieri) Leaves, Vibhitak (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Haritaki
(Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Nutgrass
(Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Aakash Bela (Cuscuta Reflexa) Stem, Bhringaraj
(Eclipta Alba) Plant, Indrayan (Bitter Apple) (Citrullus Colocynthis)
Fruit, Kalakeshi (Indigofera Tinctoria) Leaf, Indian Licorice (Gunja)
(Abrus Precatorius) Seed, Bala (Side Cordifolia) Plant, Karanj (Pongamia
Glabra) Seeds, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Elaichi (Cardamom)
(Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Zedoaria (Kachura) (Curcuma Zedoaria) Root,
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed,
Anantmul (Indian Sarsaparilla) (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Lemon (Citrus
Medica) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Henna (Lawsonia Alba) Leaves,
Padmakh (Prunus Ocrasoides), Briya Mool (Sida Rhombifolia), Iron Purified
Direction for Use
Take 5 to 10 ml or 10 to 15 drops of Blossom Hair Oil, or as needed and
massage on the scalp and hair roots with ﬁnger tips gently in a circular
motion so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually leave for an
hour or more before washing. May be used at night time and then wash out
next morning. Use at least minimum 3 to 4 times a week for at least 3
Who can use it?
Men, Women and Children of all age group can use it daily or according to
their wish. It is best to use at night for healthy hair
(For Massage & External use)
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
A few persons may experience a slight hair fall after starting the
use of Blossom Hair oil. This is because the weak hair follicles
will fall out at first to help healthy hair. So increased hair fall
(if any), initially, is only a temporary phenomenon.
- Keep away from the reach of children. No refrigeration needed.
Best Use With
- Use daily at bedtime and wash in the morning.
The application of Blossom hair oil at the hair roots is more
effective than on the total hair body.
Also take “Hair Health” (our other herbal supplement) 2 capsules
twice a day till you get favorable results.
- Wash your hair and scalp with Low pH shampoo.
Washing of hair with herbal shampoo or with overnight soaked
Triphala water will add extra benefits for natural hair color of
hair as well as healthy hair.
- Trim hair regularly and remove split ends.
- Minimum usage 3 months.
- For healthy scalp skin use it with “Blood Cleaner“.
- For natural moisturizing scalp skin, use it with “Dandruff Oil“.
- For a healthy cycle with healthy hair health, use it with “Femivita” or “MenstroCare“.
Any kind of our other nutritional products like “Ojas Care“, “Pearl Calcine“, and “Chyawanprash Rasayana Jam” are helpful.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Green gram soup
- Bitter gourd
- Bottle gourd
- Green leafy vegetables
- Fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes]
- Light moong dal
- Food rich in bitter and pungent taste
Foods to Avoid
- Fried food
- Vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Esculent root and tomato
- Masoor Dal
- Ice creams
- Junk food
- Sweet food
- Excess salty or sour food
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Reddy, K.R.K. et. al., J. Res. Educ. in Ind. Med., 1990, v., 9(4),
Rashid, Md , International Seminar-Traditional Medicine, Calcutta,
7-9 November, 1992, Abstr. No. 8.16, 134.
Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158;
Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2),
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.