Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy hair & lustrous hair.
- Helps to support healthy circulation to the scalp.
- Helps to support the natural strength of hair follicles.
- Helps to support healthy memory and natural cooling the mind.
- Helps to support natural relaxation & blissful sleep.
- Helps to support healthy eyes.
- Helps to support the concentration on work.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Natural Herbal Hair and Massage Oil.
- Ayurvedic herbs sourced from their natural habitats.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Mixture of essential oil and other herbal oil with Sesame Oil as base oil.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals,petrochemicals.
As Per Ayurveda
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth
without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support healthy hair and helps to naturally calm & cool the
mind. It helps to support the natural color of hairs.
It is natural herbal hair oil. Brahmi helps to support healthy memory &
naturally calms the mind due to its Medhya (Memory support) property. Amla
helps to support the natural color of hairs and balance doshas [humors] in
the body. It also helps to support the natural shine of hai.
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals,
fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in
muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced
nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil(Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla(Emblica Officinalis) mixed with many Ayurvedic Herbs:
Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundus), Akashavella (Cuscuta Reflexa), Bhringraj
(Eclipta Alba), Karanj(Pongamia Glabra), Cardamom, Khas (Andropogon
Muricatus), Rose Flower (Rose Indicum), Mehandi(Lawsonia Alba), Bala(Sida
Cordifolia), Tagara(Valeriana Wallichii), Lemon Oil(Citrus Medica), Charila
(Parmelia Perlata), Clove Oil, Netrabala(Pavonia Odorata),
Pannari(Pogostemon Patchouli),Sesamum Indicum Oil(Base Oil).
Brahmi Amla Oil
Direction for Use
Take a few drops on your palm and Part your hair and apply oil all
over the scalp. Massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular
motion, so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually
Leave for an hour or more before washing with an all-natural
shampoo then wash out. lt may also be used in evening time &
then wash out the next morning. Use at least a minimum of 3 to 4
times per week, for at least 3 months.
For healthy scalp skin leave it overnight. Wash in the morning with
regular shampoo. Dilute your shampoo with little water.
- Thus, this oil will support natural look and bring life to your hairs
For External Use Only
- Keeps the brain calm and cool.
- Supports longer and stronger hair and nourishment to hair follicles
- Supported hair looks young, shiny and healthy.
This herbal oil formulation has peaceful and calming effects of
Brahmi and the rejuvenating power of Amla.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Best use at bedtime, leave it overnight.
- Best use with “Hair Health” (Herbal Supplement).
This oil is also beneficial to use along with our other herbal
supplements “True Calm“, “Optica“, “Omega Mind” or “Hair Health”
for enhanced effective results.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Flax seeds
- Nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts]
- Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli,spinach]
- Oily fish [salmon, sardines]
- Coconut oil
- Egg yolk
- Dark chocolate
- Olive oil
Foods to Avoid
- Potato chips
- White rice
- White bread
- Starchy food
- Heavy food that is difficult to digest
- Oily food
- Take cereal with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose yourself to the outdoors for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food,chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of
(Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of
(Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive
Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res
J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.