Authentic Ayurvedic Oil:
- Natural Herbal Hair and Massage Oil.
- Ayurvedic herbs sourced from their natural habitats.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Mixture of essential oil and other herbal oil with Sesame Oil as base oil.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Keeps the brain calm and cool.
- Supports longer and stronger hair and nourishment to hair follicles
- Supported hair looks young, shiny and healthy.
- This herbal oil formulation has peaceful and calming effects of Brahmi and the rejuvenating power of Amla.
As Per Ayurveda:
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support healthy hair and helps to naturally calm & cool the mind. It helps to support the natural color of hairs.
It is natural herbal hair oil. Brahmi helps to support healthy memory & naturally calms the mind due to its Medhya (Memory support) property. Amla helps to support the natural color of hairs and balance doshas [humors] in the body. It also helps to support the natural shine of hai.
Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Brahmi Amla Oil
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil(Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla(Emblica Officinalis) mixed with many Ayurvedic Herbs:
Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundus), Akashavella (Cuscuta Reflexa), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Karanj(Pongamia Glabra), Cardamom, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus), Rose Flower (Rose Indicum), Mehandi(Lawsonia Alba), Bala(Sida Cordifolia), Tagara(Valeriana Wallichii), Lemon Oil(Citrus Medica), Charila (Parmelia Perlata), Clove Oil, Netrabala(Pavonia Odorata), Pannari(Pogostemon Patchouli),Sesamum Indicum Oil(Base Oil).
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Take a few drops on your palm and Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp. Massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular motion, so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually Leave for an hour or more before washing with an all-natural shampoo then wash out. lt may also be used in evening time & then wash out the next morning. Use at least a minimum of 3 to 4 times per week, for at least 3 months.
- For healthy scalp skin leave it overnight. Wash in the morning with regular shampoo. Dilute your shampoo with little water.
- Thus, this oil will support natural look and bring life to your hairs
Best Use With:
- Best use at bedtime, leave it overnight.
- Best use with “Hair Health” (Herbal Supplement).
- This oil is also beneficial to use along with our other herbal supplements “True Calm“, “Optica“, “Omega Mind” or “Hair Health” for enhanced effective results.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle(Healthy Tips)
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Flax seeds
- Nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts]
- Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach]
- Oily fish [salmon, sardines]
- Coconut oil
- Egg yolk
- Dark chocolate
- Olive oil
Foods to Avoid
- Potato chips
- White rice
- White bread
- Starchy food
- Heavy food that is difficult to digest
- Oily food
- Take cereal with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose yourself to the outdoors for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.