- Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
- Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
- Sesame Seed Oil(Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla(Emblica Officinalis) mixed with many Ayurvedic Herbs
Ayurvedic Herbs: Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundus), Akashavella (Cuscuta Reflexa), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Karanj(Pongamia Glabra), Cardamom, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus), Rose Flower (Rose Indicum), Mehandi(Lawsonia Alba), Bala(Sida Cordifolia), Tagara(Valeriana Wallichii), Lemon Oil(Citrus Medica), Charila (Parmelia Perlata), Clove Oil, Netrabala(Pavonia Odorata), Pannari(Pogostemon Patchouli),Sesamum Indicum Oil(Base Oil).
- Take few drops on your palm and Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp. Massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular motion, so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually Leave for an hour or more before washing with an all-natural shampoo then wash out. lt may also be used in evening time & then wash out the next morning. Use at least a minimum of 3 to 4 times per week, for at least 3 months.
- For healthy scalp skin leave it overnight. Wash in the morning with regular shampoo. Dilute your shampoo with little of water.
- Thus, this oil will support natural look and bring life to your hairs.
For Best Results:
- Best use at bedtime, leave it overnight.
- Best use with “Hair Health” (Herbal Supplement).
- This oil is also beneficial to use along with our other herbal supplement “True Calm”, “Optica”, “Omega Mind” or “Hair Health” for enhance effective results.
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Food to favour:
- Flax seeds
- Nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts]
- Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach]
- Oily fish [salmon, sardines]
- Dark chocolate
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
Food to Avoid:
- Potato chips and snacks.
- White rice
- White bread
- Oily food
- Starch food
- Heavy food that is difficult to digest
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.