Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy learning capacity and concentration of mind.
- It helps to support the healthy functioning of five senses.
- Helps to support natural intelligence power.
- Helps to support the scalp health & healthy hair.
- Helps to support healthy hair roots.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind and support blissful sleep.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Natural Herbal Oil.
- Ayurvedic herbs sourced from their natural habitats.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Mixture and processing of Brahmi herb with Sesame Oil as base oil.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals,petrochemicals.
As Per Ayurveda
Brahmi is a natural herb which helps to support both memory and
one’s ability to learn and support for natural cooling the mind. It
gives a sense of Well-Being & a feeling of being in control. It
acts as herbal scalp skin tonic, A Natural Herbal Hair oil and has
Natural fragrance. Brahmi Oil is a traditional Ayurvedic
formulation used as a natural herbal massage oil and healthy skin
oil. It is composed primarily of Sesame Oil.
Brahmi Oil helps to support natural calming the mind and support
natural awareness & brain functions. It helps to support
concentration and a healthy brain.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin
cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
It helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta
(Fire) & Kapha (Water). It is a Medhya herb which acts as
herbal tonic for brain & support the concentration of mind
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals,
fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in
muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced
nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of Brahmi
Brahmi Oil, Bacopa Monnieri Oil, Indian Pennywort Oil, Brahmi Tel, Brahmi Tail
Direction for Use
Massage a small amount into your hair, scalp or forehead. Gently rub until
absorbed, two or three times a week and leave on overnight. Wash in the
morning with a low pH balanced shampoo
For External Use Only
- Nervine oil.
- Body and hair massage oil.
- Helps to lubricate hair follicles and nerves.
- Massage of this oil helps in calming, relaxing the mind.
- Supports awareness, focus attention and healthy mental body functions
Best Ingredient for Bath
This oil can directly be added to bath water. Taking a bath with
this Brahmi oil water is very effective especially before going to
bed. It will help to naturally relax your muscles and healthy body
- Brahmi Oil can also help to support healthy joints.
It is used worldwide because of its memory supporting properties.
It helps to support mental capacity and brain function. It is known
to be a beneficial oil that is recommended mainly for children for
a healthy brain.
Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with
soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry
place with a tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
Keep the body in warm temperature while using these oils and don’t go to
cold temperature immediately after using the oil or at least for one hour
after the massage. Body should not come in contact with cold water within
two hours after application of the oil.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
This oil is also beneficial to use along with our other herbal
supplements “True Calm“, “Optica“, “Omega Mind“, “Brahmi” or “Hair
Health” for enhanced effective results.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Flax seeds
- Nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts]
- Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli,spinach]
- Oily fish [salmon, sardines]
- Coconut oil
- Egg yolk
- Dark chocolate
- Olive oil
Foods to Avoid
- Potato chips
- White rice
- White bread
- Starchy food
- Heavy food that is difficult to digest
- Oily food
- Take cereal with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose yourself to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food,
chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of
(Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology 1976; 21: 303-304.
Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of
(Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India
after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical
reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.