Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports blissful sleep.
- Supports healthy circulation.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (20:1) with 30% to 35% Bacoside
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used : Leaves/Whole Plant
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- A nervine tonic.
- Support healthy brain functioning and memory.
- Supports healthy mind & spirit.
- Helps to enhance intellect & spiritual consciousness.
As per Ayurveda
“Brahmi” (Bacopa Monnieri) has been used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousands of years by people of all ages from school age children to retired seniors.
Brahmi helps to maintain healthy brain performance. It helps in strengthening the mind and maintaining alertness and freshness. Brahmi helps to maintain healthy learning and memory recall, as well as on blood circulation, the functions of the liver, lungs and kidneys. It is Kapha (water), Vata (air) , Shamak (pacifier). It is often called ‘the food for the brain. It may help to combat daily life regular and normal levels of stress, improve reflexes and increase psychological and physical coordination.
“Brahmi” is a creeper plant commonly found along the marshes and pond edges. It belongs to the Scrophulariaceae family. Its scientific name is Bacopa Monnieri.
The Sanskrit name of “Bacopa Monnieri” is Brahmi. Brahmi is a nervine tonic that may support healthy brain functioning, promote healthy of mind and concentration. It helps to maintain intellect and spiritual consciousness. It helps to maintain a healthy memory. It may help in cases of restlessness, confused and cloudy thoughts. Brahmi aids in maintaining healthy categorizing information in the brain and the subsequent expression of said information.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Bacoside A and B, brahmine, herpestine, monnierin, hersaponin, D-mannitol, betulic acid, B-sitosterol, stigmasterol, a- alamine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, saponins and serine
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Scrophulariaceae
- Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri
- English Name: Thyme-leaved gratiola, water hyssop and Bacopa.
- Hindi Name: Brahmi
- Part Used: Whole Plant
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Aindri, Bacopa, Bacopa monniera, Bacopa monnieri, Herb of Grace, Herpestis Herb, Herpestis monniera, Hysope d’Eau, Indian Pennywort, , Jalna Veri, Nira-Brahmi, Moniera cuneifolia, Sambrani Chettu, Thyme-Leaved Gratiola, Water Hyssop. Babies tear.
- Taste: Bitter
- Property: Hot
- Post Digestive Effect: Bitter
- Property: Light
Grows in marshy places and cultivated south India.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Capsule 2 or 3 times a day 1 – 2 Hrs after meals, first dose preferably after breakfast with lukewarm milk or water. Take the first dose after breakfast. Kids above 8 should take only 1 Capsule per day. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
Brahmi (in small doses) can also be used with other related products “Optica” and “Omega Mind” (if needed).
For external use consider “Brahmi Oil“.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Flax seeds
- Nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts]
- Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli,spinach]
- Oily fish [salmon, sardines]
- Dark chocolate
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
Foods to Avoid
- Potato chips and snacks.
- White rice
- White bread
- Oily food
- Starch food
- Heavy food that is difficult to digest.
- Take cereal with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose yourself to the outdoors for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food,chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.