Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life stress on mind.
- Helps to support a healthy blissful sleep pattern.
- Helps to support sattvic property of mind [healthy state of mind].
- Support to build up the natural confidence level of a person.
- Support for healthy function of the central nervous system.
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Helps in relaxing and soothing the cells of the brain, and bringing it to a
normal state of functioning. Thus, it is a valuable anti-anxiety formula
and an antidepressant. Improves the blood circulation to the central
nervous system and minimizes the effects of the blood clotting. It makes
the brain more receptive to information and also brings about an
enhancement in the memory. It has a cooling and calming effect on the
brain, and can bring the brain back to its normal state of functioning.
Improves the capacity of memorising. It is very effective in making new
concepts clear and easy to understand.
Useful in the special needs of a student, the short attention span of a
child, the apathy of the overworked or for the person prone to
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Brain tonic, supports focus, concentration and attention.
- Boosts confidence in the learning process.
- Supports Sattva (Balanced state of mind).
- Supports clarity of mind and ability to focus.
- Supports Memory (Learning + Retention + Recall) and Intelligence.
- Memory + Retention and Recall
- Depressive neurosis
- Loss of Memory
- Attention deficit disorders
As per Ayurveda
Due to vitiation of Kapha (Water) and Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) brain does
not function healthily. Due to vitiation of Vata (Air) people forget things
early. Due to vitiation of Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) the mind becomes
dull. Ayurveda(science of life) advocates to balance the three dosha along
with a healthy lifestyle like yoga and meditation that contribute to
balance the vitiated Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water) in body and support the
sattvic (healthy state) property of mind. It also helps to support Dhi
(learning power), Dhriti (retention of knowledge) and Smriti (Memory or
recall). It helps to support the sharp memory and natural intelligence
power of mind. “Omega Mind” contains herbs which have a safe history of
usage for many centuries in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System).
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root,
Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant,
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaves and Seeds, Jyotishmati (Celastrus Paniculata)
Seed, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Mandukaparni (Centella Asiatica) Seed.
Directions for Use
Adults: 1 or 2 vege Capsules/tablets, 2 or 3 times a day with hot milk, soy
milk or water. Initial dose preferably with meal or after breakfast.
Children above 7 yrs of age may take half dose. Use for a long period of
time for progressive and long lasting results.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For healthy digestion and a healthy state of mind, use in conjunction with Triphala.
- For healthy mental and physical power, use in conjunction with TrueCalm or Stress Ez.
The use of Brahmi Oil or Brahmi Amla Oil mixed with Shirodhara Oil
and massage gently on the forehead gives better results.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Sprouted Cereals
- Green-Leafy Vegetables
- Whole Grains
- Dried Beans
- Curd and Cheese
- Strawberry and Turnip
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid excess use of junk foods, i.e. Pizzas, Noodles and Fast Foods.
- Excess non-vegetarian diet.
- Packed/Canned food with preservatives.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of
(Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of
(Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304.
Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR
Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al
Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.