Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It also supports a healthy digestive system.
- It also supports healthy heart functions.
- Gotu Kola also helps with throat health.
- It helps as rejuvenating tonic and strengthens body parts.
- Supports complexion as Gotu Kola’s Powder paste is used by many herbalists externally as skin paste.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (20:1) with 30% Asiaticoside
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used : Whole Plant
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Aid for meditation.
- Brain and nervine tonic.
- Support for intelligence, focus, concentration and attention.
- Support circulatory, nervous, respiratory, reproductive, excretory and immune systems.
- It supports the adrenal glands while purifying the blood and supports healthy complexion.
As per Ayurveda
Gotu Kola is used to support vein integrity which results in improved memory and attentive span. Revitalize the nerves, tonic to brain, strengthen intelligence, and improve concentration. It is an aid for meditation that is said to balance the two sides of the brain. Used to combat stress and depression, energize flagging psychological powers, fight sterility, ward off a nervous breakdown, and improve reflexes.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Triterpenoide saponins viz., madecacoside and asiaticoside and there aglycones viz., Asiatic acid and madecassic acid. It also contains saponin viz ,other chemical constituents are asiaticoside B, brahminoside, brahmhoside, centeloside, indencentelloside, thankuniside and isothankuniside triterpenoide and viz,brahmic acid isobrahmic acid, bettulic acid ,centic acid and centioic acid, flavonoide, glycoside 3glycosylquercetin and 3glucosylkampferol and an alkaloide hydrocotyline.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Apiaceae
- Latin Name: Centella Asiatica
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Perook, Vallaarai, Thankuni Pata,Asiatic Pennywort, Indian Pennywort, Manduki, Divya, Maha Aushadhi, Pegagan, Mandookaparni, Khulakhudi, Thankun.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter
- Veerya (Potency): Sheeta (Cold)
- Vipak (Post Digestive Effect): Madhur (Sweet)
- Unique Property: Brain tonic
- Action on Doshas (Humors): It helps to balance all three Doshas: Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water) but is especially useful for Pitta (Fire) related nervous systems.
This plant is common all over India, growing plentifully in moist localities, viz., marshy banks of rivers, streams, and ponds and in irrigated lawns and fields.
Directions for Use
1 Vege Capsules 2 or 3 time’s day with water 1-2 Hrs. after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts]
- Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli,spinach]
- Oily fish [salmon, sardines]
- Flax seeds
- Coconut oil
- Egg yolk
- Dark chocolate
- Olive oil
Foods to Avoid
- Potato chips
- White rice
- White bread
- Starchy food
- Heavy food that is difficult to digest.
- Oily food
- Take cereal with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Try to expose yourself to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Centella asiatica. Altern Med Rev. 2007,12(1), 69-72.
- Kapoor LD. CRC Handbook of Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press Inc;1990;61.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.