Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gotu Kola Powder helps in meditation & naturally works on the both sides of brain.
- It acts as brain tonic.
- It is also known as “Saraswati” the Goddess of study and wisdom so helps to support healthy brain.
- Supports brain health.
- Supports healthy nervous system.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It also supports healthy digestive system.
- It also supports healthy heart functions.
- Gotu Kola also helps to throat health.
- It helps as rejuvenating tonic and strengthens body parts.
- Supports complexion as Gotu Kola’s Powder paste is used by many herbalist externally as skin paste.
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Centella asiatica. Altern Med Rev. 2007,12(1), 69-72.
- Kapoor LD. CRC Handbook of Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press Inc;1990;61.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books