Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A Dietary Supplement.
- Promotes memory and concentration.
- Helps to support healthy blood circulation to the brain.
- Helpful as a supplement to fight against daily life stress.
- The whole plant is rejuvenating and a nervine tonic.
- It helps to support memory power and intellect.
- It serves as a tonic to brain and nerves.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to promote memory and concentration.
- Helps to supports healthy blood circulation to the brain.
- It acts as a rejuvenator.
- It helps to improve memory power and intellect, also helps in problems due to morbidity of Tridoshas (Three humors as per Ayurvedic theory).
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis has been found to help in different daily life stress.
- According to ancient literature it can be considered as a memory enhancer (Medhya Rasayana) as well as tonic to brain & nerves.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dandekar et. al., J Ethnopharmacol, 1992, 35, 285; Sinha et. al., Indian Med, 1989, 1 (3), 1; Kakrani & Saluja, Fitoterapia, 1993, 64, 463; Alam et. al., ibid, 1990, 61, 240.
- Sinha et. al., Indian Med, 1989, 1 (3), 1.
- Barar and Sharma, Ind. J. Med. Res., 1965, 53, 871.
- Chaturvedi et. al., J. Res. Ind. Med, 1966, 1, 57.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books