Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to promote memory and concentration.
- Helps to support healthy blood circulation to the brain.
- It acts as a rejuvenator.
It helps to improve memory power and intellect, also helps in
problems due to morbidity of Tridoshas (Three humors as per
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis has been found to help in different daily life stresses.
According to ancient literature it can be considered as a memory
enhancer (Medhya Rasayana) as well as a tonic to the brain &
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (18:1) with 4% Alkaloid
Extract is dried with the powder of the same herb (Reference: Dose
standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia).
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Uplifts spiritual consciousness.
- Supports mind, spirit, and intellect.
- Helps in focusing, concentration and attention.
- Suitable for school going kids to old age people.
- A nerve tonic to support healthy brain functions and memory.
As per Ayurveda
Shankhapushpi helps to support a healthy brain and mind. It helps to
support blood flow to the brain & also helps in calming the mind. It
helps to provide comfortable sleep. It works as a nervine tonic.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Convolvulaceae
- Botanical Name: Convolvulus Pluricaulis
- English Name: Bindweed
- Hindi Name: Shankhapushpi
- Part Used: Leaves/Whole Plant
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Laghuvishnukranta, Nilapushpi, Nilasankhapuspi, Sankhapuspi, Shankhapushpi,
Vaishnava, Vishnugandhi, Vishnukranta, Vishnukranti, Visnukranta,
Shankapushpi, Shyamakranta, Syamakranta, Visnukranta, Sankhpuspi, Phooli,
Shankaveli, Sankhpushpi, Shnkhahuli, English Speedwheel, Sankhaholi,
Barabhutra, Vishnukarandi, Visnukranti, Shankhapushpi, Krsnakranti,
Vishnukranthi, Visnuklanti, Vistnu-clandi, Shankavall, Shankhavalli,
Vishnukanta, Samkvel, Krishna-enkranti, Vishnu Kanthi, Visnukiranti,
Vittunukkiranti, Vittunumuli, Aparaci, Paracitam, Visnukkiranti,
Visnukrantamu, Vishnukrantha, Erra Vishnukaraantha.
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent and Pungent
- Guna (Characteristics): Heavy, Unstable, Oily, and Sticky.
- Virya (Potency): Hot
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
- Property: Memory enhancer
B. sitosterol, glycoside, Hydroxy Cinnamic acid, Octacosanol tetracosane
along with glucose.
Grows in marshy places and cultivated south India.
Directions for Use
Adult: Take 1 Vege Capsule/Tablet 3 times a day 1 – 2 Hrs after meals with
water. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your
body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner. Use it for a
long period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
Beneficial to use along with our Vata (Air) oils which are “Flexn
Oil”, “Mahamasha Oil”, “Maha Vishgarbha Oil”, “Maha Narayan Oil”
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Seasonal fruits
- Fresh vegetables [Broccoli, spinach, celery, Beetroot, cauliflower]
- Salmon fish
- Olive oil
- Egg yolk
- Coconut water
- Dark chocolate
- Nuts [Almonds, walnuts]
- Green tea
Foods to Avoid
- Fast food
- Excessive sour or salty food.
- Dairy products
- Saturated fats
- Processed food
- Play brain games.
- Do meditation regularly.
- Try to master the new skills.
- Do exercise regularly like brisk walking.
- Fill life with music.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid unhealthy food like snacks.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Dandekar et. al., J Ethnopharmacol, 1992, 35, 285; Sinha et. al.,
Indian Med, 1989, 1 (3), 1; Kakrani & Saluja, Fitoterapia,
1993, 64, 463; Alam et. al., ibid, 1990, 61, 240.
- Sinha et. al., Indian Med, 1989, 1 (3), 1.
- Barar and Sharma, Ind. J. Med. Res., 1965, 53, 871.
- Chaturvedi et. al., J. Res. Ind. Med, 1966, 1, 57.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.