Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Massage of this oil supports healthy lungs.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
- Massage of this oil may be helpful in head massage to promote calm and relaxation.
- Used during the weather changes to promote and regenerate body energy.
- Used as relaxing for the Vata (air) constitution, for anema and Panchkarma.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Ayurvedic Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in Muslin cloth.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Very thick oil without the use of chemicals & petrochemicals.
- May be applied on the skin for a healthy look.
- No preservatives or artificial colors.
- This oil can also be applied on the scalp for hair support.
- Strengthens the body.
- Useful in Panchkarma
- Helpful to balance vitiated Vata(Air) Dosha(Humors).
Dashmool oil is prepared using purified Sesame oil following a real
classical method of preparation.
- Body massage oil which supports joint and muscle health.
- Applied to various parts of the body for rashes and similar complexion conditions.
Some Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend this oil for Basti
(Anima) in India under their guidance only.
As Per Ayurveda
Dashmool Oil is made with the roots of 10 herbs. It is an extract blend of
10 different Ayurvedic herbs. Dashmool Oil can be specifically applied to
various parts of the body for a beautiful complexion. Dashmool oil can be
used for balancing Vata (air) and kapha (water) Doshas (Humors).
Dashmool (Dashmul, Dashamula) is a ten roots compound to pacify Vata (air)
dosha. The warming quality also pacifies Kapha (water). It nourishes and
tonifies the muscles, strengthens the body, and helps to calm the nervous
system. The formula used in Dashmula Oil promotes the proper flow of
“Prana” (Life-force) in the body.
Massage of this oil checks all types of Siro Roga (head related) and vata
(air) vitiated problems. It is very helpful to check deep seated humors
(doshas) in bones and joints as well as in Kapha (water) vitiated problems.
This oil can be used as nasal/ear drops only under the guidance of your
health care practitioner. It can also be used as niroohbasti (anema) in
both males and females only under the guidance of your health care
The powder of Dashmool herb is good to pacify all their humors (doshas).
Dashmula Oil is authentic traditional Ayurvedic oil in respect to
ingredients, quantity and preparation method as per Ayurvedic text books.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth
without chemicals, petrochemicals.
Sesame Oil as base oil and other are the decoction of Bael (Aegle
Marmelos),Gambari (Gmelina Arborea),Shyonaka(Oroxylum Indicum),Kantkari
Dashmul Oil, Dashmoola Oil
Direction For Use
For external use only, apply on skin as needed
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Foods to Favor
- Eat fresh green leafy vegetables
- Unpolished Rice
- Gram (Lentils)
- Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) – (Pharsalus Mungo)
- Cow or Goat Milk
- Ginger and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste are useful in joint health.
- Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat.
- Intake of food/liquid having room temperature .
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat
products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi
(okra/lady’s finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd,
fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas and seafood.
- Preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food
- Cold drinks.
- Heavy meals should be avoided
Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and a fiber
rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the
recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
Agnivesha, Charaka Samhita revised by Charaka & Dridabala, with
Ayurveda Dipika commentary by Chakrapanidatta, foreword by Acharya
Yadav ji Trikamji. Edition- 2008:-Varanasi: Choukhamba Surabharathi
prakashana, p-738, p-9, 25, 26.
Agnivesha; Charaka Samhita, Acharya Yadavji Trikamji, Chaukhambha
Sanskrit Sansthan , Varanasi, 5 th edition 2001, p738, p 643.
Sharangadhara Acharya. Sharangadhara Samhitha with the commentaries
by Adamalla‘s edited with Shastri Parashurama, edition 2006:-
Varanasi: Chaukamba Surabharathi Prakashana. P-398, p-200, 201.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.