Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy muscle functions.
- Helps to balance excess vata [air] in the body.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Natural Herbal joint and muscles massage Oil.
- Ayurvedic Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree celsius.
- Flexin oil is a formulation of many herbal & essential oils.
- Natural herbal oil for healthy joints & muscles.
- Supports joint & muscle functions.
- Flexn Oil is a formulation of many herbal & essential oils.
Very useful if a few drops of Flexn Oil are added in any body
massage oil – It will relax, soothe and provide comfort to the
As Per Ayurveda
Flexn Oil is a mixture of such herbs that helps to balance the Vata (Air).
Vitiated Vata (Air) is responsible for pain in various parts of the body
like discomforts in joints, muscles or other body parts. The application of
this natural herbal oil helps to support a warm, stimulating & relaxing
Mixture of essential oils and herbal Oils that are Cold pressed and double
filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support healthy joints & support comfortable movement of
joints. It is a natural herbal oil for healthy joint & muscle
ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals,
fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame (Base Oil) (Sesame Indicum Seed) oil Processed with:
Boswellia Serrata (Salai Guggul) Purified Gum Resin, Karpura (Camphora
Officinarum Wood) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita Leaves) Oil, Dalchini
(Cinnamomum Cassia Bark) Oil, Thymol (Carum Couticum Seed) Oil, Sarala
(Long Leaved Pine) Oil, Eucalyptus (Leaves) Oil, Capsicum (Seed) Oil, Haldi
(Turmeric Powder) Oil, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Nagarmothan (Cyprus
Rotundus), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Amla (Emblica Officinalis),
Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale).
A regular massage with “Flexn Oil” and then hot fomentation with a heated
sandbag supports the healthy movement of joints.
Direction for Use
- Apply 1 or 2 times a day.
- It is best to use at bedtime.
- Apply to the needed joints and muscular areas as required and gently rub into the skin.
- On Application, this natural herbal oil supports a warm,stimulating and relaxing feeling.
- Keep the body covered with cloth after using this oil.
- Best use before sleep and wash in the morning.
Note: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off
hands with soap and water.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use with
- Take 2Cap/ Tabs. of “Yograj Guggulu” with lukewarm water.
This oil can also be used in combination or mixed with “Maha
Narayan Oil“, “Maha Vishgarbha Oil“.
Best used with our product “Joint Health“.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Foods to Favor
- Eat fresh green leafy vegetables
- Unpolished Rice
- Gram (Lentils)
- Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) – (Pharsalus Mungo)
- Cow or Goat Milk
- Ginger and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste are useful in joint health.
- Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat.
- Intake of food/liquid having room temperature .
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange,
Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato,
radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat
products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi
(okra/lady’s finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd,
fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas and seafood.
- Preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food
- Cold drinks.
- Heavy meals should be avoided.
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food,
food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes,
pastries and fried food should be avoided.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in your diet.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia Serrata extract – A
randomized double blind placebo controlled trial published in
Phytomedicine Volume 10, Issue 1, 2003 – Pages 3-7 by N.Kimmatkar,
Special extract of BOSWELLIA serrate published in Phytomedicine
Volume 3, Issue 1, May 1996 – Pages 91-94 by R.Etzel
Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by
Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive
Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res
J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian
medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.