Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the general strength of the body.
- Helps to support general female body fitness and overall body health.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Useful in menorrhagia (excess bleeding), dysmenorrhea (pain during menses), leucorrhoea (whitish discharge), irregular and scanty menses, general debility of females, improves fertility, calms down the agitated nerves and regularizes all the physiological as well as the psychological phenomenon in the female body and makes the woman healthy by balancing the natural production of female hormones.Femivita is useful from menarche to menopause and a general body tonic after menopause.It helps to recover the deficiency of iron and calcium. It strengthens the muscles, tightens the skin and makes the skin radiant and glowing. It also helps to maintain sexual vitality of the females, supports female body fitness, provides energy, stamina, vigor and helps to reshape & revitalize the body.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Promotes energy stamina and vitality.
- Helps to shape and provide firmness to the body.
- Herbal support of calcium and iron in natural form.
- It helps to strengthen the muscles.
- Herbal tonic provides overall female health and wellbeing for adult females of all ages.
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Irregular periods
- Abnormal uterine bleeding AUB
- General debility
- Low sexual desire
As per Ayurveda
Femivita (Female Health) helps to support female cycles and overall female health. It is a unique formula for neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life. It supports the healthy functioning of female organs. This product is a combination of such herbs that are beneficial for all adult age groups of females. It also supports after delivery. Vitiated Vata(Air) uproots the Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water), Doshas (Humours) from their main site and combine with them & circulate in body to cause imbalance. Combination of natural herbs with a healthy lifestyle according to body type helps to balance the excess Vata (Air) & support female body fitness. Ayurveda (Science of Life) helps to balance the Dosha (humours) vata-air, pitta-fire and kapha-water in harmony with nature.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis), Ashoka (Saraca Asoca), Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus), Kamarkas (Butea Frondosa), Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Nagkesar(Mesua Ferrea), Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosus), Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale).
Other Herbs: Babool (Acacia Arabica), Majuphal (Quercus Infectoria).
Directions for Use
Adult females can take 1 or 2 Vege Capsules/Tablets, 2 to 3 times a day 30 minutes after meals with water, or any time preferably with milk or fruit juice. Use a long time for progressive long lasting results.This product is basically a unique body tonic for adult females of all ages beneficial to use with any of our other products.This product is safe to use with any of our other products.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with knownpre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Take with Menstro Care if needed.
- Use with Shatavari” for extra support.
- For balancing the unhealthy effects of daily life, use along withTrueCalm or Stress Ez.
- For general strength, use Ashwagandha and Shatavari along withFemivita.
- For healthy female organs take along with Dashmula Kwath (FinePowder) (Tea) and “Chandraprabha Vati.
- Extra support with our other related products, Shatavari, PearlCalcine, Menopause Health (Meno Health/Menoaid), Female 30 Plus.Betel Nut (in small doses or adjust the dose as per your need)Triphala is also beneficial to support morning regularity.
- Use Livrol Forte, for healthy liver function.
- Use Uri-Flush, for the healthy function of the urinary tract.
Before and during menarche and during pregnancy.Women using Femivita should temporarily Stop taking Femivita seven days before menstruation begins and use only MenstroCare. Resume Femivita once the menstruation period stops. Use 10 days before in case of painful menstruation till the menstrual flow stops.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
In Vata (air) Predominance: A diet rich in sweet, sour and salty taste, unpolished rice, gram, seafood and all types of lentils (except peas) is recommended. Take all seasonal fruits, mango, brinjal (eggplant), garlic, hot milk, cheese and warm water. Use of Ashwagandha is also beneficial.
In Pitta (fire) Predominance: A diet rich in bitter, astringent and sweet in taste, wheat, rice, gram, green gram, coconut, banana, honey, ghee, bitter gourd (karela), pomegranate, sandalwood drink preparation, cold water, cold milk with sugar. Use of Amla, Guduchi or Neem etc. is recommended.
In Kapha (water) Predominance: Use unpolished rice (old rice), black & green grams, mustard oil, warm water, bitter gourd, brinjal (eggplant), garlic, radish, lemon, lukewarm milk and honey.
Foods to Avoid
In all types of doshas (humors) avoid excess acidic, spicy food, alcohol, smoking. Junk food, chilled water and cold soft drinks should be strictly avoided. Excess use of pickles is not beneficial. Non-vegetarian diet should be restricted. (According to Ayurveda meat from sea foods is also considered a non-vegetarian diet).
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.