Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support healthy physical and mental power.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Helps in maintaining the normal flow of menses by relieving congestion in the lower abdomen. It helps women cope with the discomfort and unpleasant feeling associated with their menstrual cycle, promotes physical and emotional comfort and helps with mood swings and sleeplessness. Facilitate Menstruation (Regulates the period which are delayed) helps to manage irregularity, scanty menstruation, blackish blood during menstruation, painful menstruation, non-conceivement due to unhealthy, poor menstruation.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports blissful sleep.
- Helps in maintaining the healthy flow.
- Promotes physical and emotional comfort.
- Balances emotions (mood swings) and love.
- Menstrual disorder
As per Ayurveda
Female cycle gets affected by Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) Doshas (Humors). These Doshas (Humors) also affect the Rakta dhatu (blood). If Vata (Air) is more vitiated then menses are dark in color. If pitta (fire) is more vitiated then menses are dark red. If Kapha (Water) is more vitiated then menses are thick. Ayurveda (Science of life) helps to balance the Doshas [Humors] in body as per theory of three doshas [humors] vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water].
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Hing (Ferula Asafoetida) Resin, Ajowan (Carum Copticum) Fruit, Karpasa (Gossypium Herbaceum) (Cotton Tree) Root, Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Root, Sowa (Anethum Sowa) Fruit, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Seed, Myrrh (Gum Resin), Reduced Iron Purified, Aloe Vera (Ghrit Kumari).
Directions for Use
- Adult: Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with Hot/Lukewarm water or tea starting one week before menstruation begins. Stop taking “Menstro Care” once menstruation period ends.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- If Vata (Air) is more vitiated then use it with Femivita.
- If Pitta (Fire) is more vitiated then use it with Pearl Calcine or Netacid.
- If Kapha (Water) is more vitiated then use it with “Ashwagandha”, Shatavari and Dashmool Kwath (Fine Powder).
- For a healthy body use it with Femivita.
- For neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily fast life, use it with “Truecalm” or Stress Ez.
- This product is very beneficial to use along with our other product Femivita (Female Health) which is also a Dietary Supplement that provides nutritional support to the body also.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Citrus fruits [pineapple, amla, orange, grapes, apple]
- Brown rice
- Black grams
- Ghee [butter]
- Flax seed oil
- Whole grains
- Green Grams
Foods to Avoid
- Excess sweets
- Chilled water
- Cold drinks
- Bakery products
- Fast food
- Junk foods.
- Whole milk dairy products
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Sahranavard S, Naghibi F, Mosaddegh M, Esmaeili S, Sarkhail P, Taghvaei M, Ghafari S et al. Cytotoxic activities of selected medicinal plant from Iran and phytochemical evaluation of the most potent extract. Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2009; 4(2):133–137.
- Butter MS. The role of natural product chemistry in drug discovery. J Nat Prod 2004; 67:2141–2153.
- Kumar, P. and D.K. Singh, 2006. Molluscicidal activity of Ferula asafoetida, Syzygium aromaticum and Carum carvi and their active components against the snail Lymnaea acuminata. Chemosphere, 63: 1568-1574.
- Hassan W, Gul S, Rehman S, Noreen H, Shah Z (2016) Chemical Composition, Essential Oil Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Carum copticum. Vitam Miner 5: 139.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.