Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to pacify Vata (Air) in the joints, nerves & muscles.
- Helps to supports healthy joints and muscles.
- It helps to supports skeletal and neuromuscular system.
- Helps to supports healthy joint functions.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- As an antioxidant, supports healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy female cycle.
- It helps to supports healthy metabolism and detoxifies the body.
- Helps to supports healthy uric acid which is already in healthy state.
- Supports fit and slim body diet plan.
- Helps to fortify the back muscles.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books