Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- As an antioxidant, it supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy female cycles.
- It helps to support healthy metabolism and detoxifies the body.
- Helps to support healthy uric acid which is already in a healthy state.
- Supports fit and slim body diet plan
- Helps to fortify the back muscles.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- It helps to reduce Vata (Air) in the joints, nerves & muscles.
- Support joint and muscle functions. As vata (air) dosha resides mainly in joints, so helps in relieving joint pain and stiffness by pacifying vata (air).
- Very helpful in muscular & neurological disorders caused by vata (air).
- It supports comfortable movement of the joints and muscles.
- It acts as a powerful antioxidant, and enhances the immune system.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports healthy big joint functions.
- Detoxifies the body and pacifies high pitta(Fire).
- Supports healthy muscle and neuromuscular system.
- Helps to pacify Vata (air) in the joints, nerves & muscles.
As Per Ayurveda
Yograj Guggulu is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs with Guggulu which are traditionally used in Ayurveda for old Vata (Air) related problems of joints and muscles. It helps strengthen the skeletal system. When Vata (Air) gets accumulated in joints Yograj Guggulu contains detoxifying herbs which helps to remove excess Vata (Air) from the joints as well as from muscles and nerves. It also helps in proper digestion of food as it detoxifies the body.
It helps to reduce Vata (Air) in joints, nerves and muscles & helps in healthy functioning of joints. It helps to boost up the immune power of body.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Gaja Pippali (Piper Officinarum) Seeds, Ajwain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Kala Jeera (Black Cumin) Seeds, Bay Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Seeds, Jeera(Cumin) Seeds, Kulanjan (Alpinia Galanga) Powder, Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) Heartwood, Chavya (Piper Chaba) Fruit, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Pushkarmool (Inula Racemosa) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus) Root, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare), Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Bark, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals. Do not take it with cold water
Guggulu is regarded as a promoter of menstrual discharge and stimulant for urine. Therefore it should not be taken during Pregnancy. The pregnant and lactating women should not take this herbal supplement.
While taking Guggul products, one should take a bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Leafy vegetables
- Green Gram Soup
- Bitter Gourd
- Bottle Gourd
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Ridge Gourd
- Snake Gourd
- Old cereals of barley
- Pea soup
- Lentils added with plenty of ghee
Foods to Avoid
- Rough, Cold, Little and Light Food
- Avoid Eating Pungent, Hot, Heavy, Channel Blocking, Salty and Sour things.
- Avoid high protein diet – Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats and Seafoods
- Acidic/Salty Food
- Canned Food
- Plain Egg/Egg Curry
- Plain/Fried Rice
- Cough Productive Products
- Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks
- Ice Cream
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fiber rich diets which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306..
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.