Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- Supports healthy neck, shoulder and other joint functions.
- Helps for proper movement of the neck.
- Useful for those persons who spend more time on sitting jobs like computer work.
- Useful for pain or stiffness in spine and have better results for ankylosing spondylitis, backache, osteoarthritis, sciatica or spondylitis.
- Helps to reduce the problems like paralysis, hemiplegia, paraplegia and other various nervous disorders.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports healthy ligaments.
- Supports healthy neck, shoulder and big joint functions.
- Promotes a healthy skeletal-muscular and nervous system.
- Supplement for those who spend long hours seated at work or extendedly in front of a computer or table work.
As Per Ayurveda:
It is one of the best herbal remedies for various types of Vata (Air) problems. It is a combination of many herbs with Guggulu which are traditionally used in Ayurveda for old Vata (Air) related conditions of bones, joints and muscles. If Vata (Air) move from its main position in body then it carry other two Doshas (Humors) i.e. Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) from their positions & spreading out into the body producing various type of problems. So this herbal formulation helps to maintain Vata (Air) in its original position.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Babool (Acacia Arabica) Stem, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Havasu (Juniperus Communis) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Fruit, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Vriddadaru (Argyreia Speciosa) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Root, Sathva (Anethum Sowa) Fruit, Kapur Kachari (Kaempferia Galanga) Rhizome, Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi) Fruit, Sunthi (Zingiber Ofﬁcinale) Rhizome, Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Puriﬁed.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Best Use With:
- Local application of various herbal oils such as “Maha Narayan Oil, “Maha Vishgarbha Oil“, “Flexn Oil“, “Ashwagandha Bala Shatavari Oil” etc. is very useful
Contraindications: Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: Adults: 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with Hot/Warm Milk or Water, preferably one hour after meals. Dose can be increased up to four pills 2 or 3 times a day as required. Do not take with cold water
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Moderate regular Exercise/Walk to keep the affected joint mobile and prevent further damage should be carried out.
- Excessive strain that could damage the joints should be avoided
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- Green Gram Soup
- Bitter Gourd
- Bottle Gourd
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Ridge Gourd
- Snake Gourd Fresh cooked and hot food should be consumed in a regular diet.
- Hot soups of lentils, pulses and meal should be taken with powder of Ginger, Black Pepper, Long Pepper added to them
Foods to Avoid
- High protein diet–Excessive use of Pulses and Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg/Egg Curry, Curd, Alcohol, Plain/Fried Rice, Cough productive products, Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice-cream, Cold Weather Jiggery, Rough and Cold Food.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- All the spicy deep fried and very oily and pungent food recipes should be avoided since these are believed to cause damage to the degenerated joints.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, DehraDun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.