Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports digestion.
- It is a tonic to the heart.
- Useful in the urinary system.
- Supports respiratory, digestive and excretory system.
- It helps to expel vatta (air) from the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to provide nourishment to heart.
- Support healthy nervous system.
- Support healthy muscle movements.
- Support healthy functioning of body.
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Banerjee & Chowdhury, J Chem Soc Pakist, 1993, 15, 207; Handa et. al., Fitoterapia, 1992, 63, 3; Chem Abstr, 1989, 110, 170185; Bhattathiri et. al., J Res Ayur Siddha, 1989, 10, 153
- Kakrani, H.K.: Antimicrobial and anthelmintic activity of essential oil of Mesua ferrea Linn. Ind. Drugs 21(6): 621-262, 1984.
- Jain, S.R. and Jain, H.R. Effect of some common essential oils on pathogenic fungi. Planta Med. 24: 127, 1973.
- Bhide, M.B. et. al., Studies on the antiasthmatic activity of Mesua ferrea. Bull. Haff. Inst. 5: 27, 1977.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books