Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Useful for joint and muscle massage.
- Support for healthy muscle function.
It can be used as nasal drops for healthy nasal passage (only under
the recommendation of an expert Ayurvedic herbalist). Better to
touch this oil inside the nose with your finger.
It can be used for Abhyanga (full body massage in a specific
direction) for healthy circulation.
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil
- Natural Herbal Care Oil.
- Ayurvedic herbs sourced from their natural habitats.
- Processed under the temperature below 45 degree Celsius.
- Mixture of Ayurvedic herbs with Sesame Oil as base oil.
- Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals,petrochemicals.
- Supports for blood circulation
- Useful in Panchkarma sessions.
- Useful oil for joint and muscle massage.
- Natural herbal nervine & body massage oil.
- Helpful for people regularly exposed to stressful conditions due to fast hectic life.
As Per Ayurveda
It helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and
Kapha (Water). It is a natural herbal nervine and body massage oil. It
helps to support the healthy functions of the shiro region [head region].
It is also used for Abhyanga (massage with oil in a specific direction). It
is a mixture of natural three herbs which helps to fight with nervousness,
tensions, stress and support blissful sleep.
It helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of the environment on mind and
body. It also supports restful sleep.
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals,
fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil used as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered
in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced
nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost. Sesame Seed Oil(Sesamum
Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Khareti(Bala, Sida Cordifolia), Camphor Oil (Cinnamomum Camphora).
Direction for Use
For Panchakarma and Sirodhara, use warm. Gently drip in a stream onto the
forehead, to relax the nervous system and balance the prana vata (air), the
dosha (humor) that exerts control over the brain.
For use in body massage (Abhyanga), always massage in an upward direction.
As a Body Massage Oil
Patiently apply “Shirodhara Oil” over the whole body and massage gently for
15 minutes beginning at extremities and working toward the middle of the
body. Use long strokes on the limbs and abdomen and chest in broad
clockwise circular motions. Wait for 30-45 min to cool the body then take a
bath with warm water.
After massage keep the body part covered with cloth. Its use is preferred
at bedtime. Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. Continue daily
use for at least a few months.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
- Nutritional diet and Regular sleep.
Ashwagandha like herbs also help to neutralize the unhealthy
effects of daily fast life.
- Use Amla powder for hair health.
- All these dietary supplements contribute to Hair health.
Foods to Favor
High Protein Rich Diet like Cereals, Beans, Soybean, Cheese, Milk,
and Eggs should be consumed.
- Increase consumption of green vegetables
- “Amla” (Indian Gooseberry)
- Seasonal Fruits
- Sprouted Black Gram (Lentils)
Foods to Avoid
- Spicy and Hot Food
- Excess use of citrus or Acidic food
- Cold drinks
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
Agharkar S P. medicinal plants of Bombay presidency. Pbl.scientific
publishers.Jodhpur.India 1991; 194-195. Synonyms.
Compendium of Indian medicinal plants. :Vol 4. 1985 – 1989;
Annonyms. The Indian materia medica: With Ayurvedic, Unani and Home
remedies. vol III ;1134-37.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Avoid contact with cold weather immediately after using this oil. The body
should be covered with clothes immediately after using this oil. If you are
going outdoors, remove oil with a towel and dress warmly the part of the
body that the oil was used for.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.