Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the natural nourishing power of the brain.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind and body.
- It helps to support a healthy blissful sleep pattern.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Promotes a healthy sleeping pattern and is non-habit forming with no hang-over or side effects. Soothes and calms the nerves and balances mental activity. It releases stress from a hectic lifestyle and tones up the nervous system.
It reduces brain and spinal cord irritability and so is good for those suffering from restlessness, stress and anxiety. It is very useful in restlessness and insomnia as it helps the person to fall asleep quickly and allows them to wake up without feeling stupefied.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- A non-habit forming product.
- Supports healthy sleep patterns.
As per Ayurveda
Sleeplessness occurs mainly due to vitiation of Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour). Due to Vata (Air) vitiation there is complete loss of sleep and due to Pitta (Fire) vitiation there is decreased sleep in quality & quantity wise both. So there are general body aches, weakness, stress, high blood pressure and many other problems.
Ayurveda (Science of life) with Ayurvedic lifestyle helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind naturally by balancing the Vata (Air) in the body. It helps to support both body and mind. By balancing the Pitta (Fire) it helps to support a calm mind. It naturally helps to sleep.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii) Root, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Paranyavani (Coleus Aromaticus) Stem & Flower, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem,, Ustukhuddus (Lavandula Stoechas) Stem & Flower, Methika (Trigonella Foneum Graceum) Seed.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 or 2 vege capsules after dinner or at bedtime, preferably with hot/warm milk, soy milk or water.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For a healthy state of mind, use it with Truecalm or StressEase .
- For healthy digestion, use it with Digestive Care or Gastro Care.
- For more enhanced results use Sandalwood, Rose, Jasmine oil mixed with Kashir Bala oil externally by massaging on the head gently.
- For external use, brahmi oil, Ashwagandha bala shatavari oil, and Sirodhara oil are very helpful.
Low blood pressure and children below 12 years.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh and light diet
- Green gram [lentils]
- fatty food
- Seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya]
- Seasonal vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- Fried Food
- Heavy meals
- Fatty food
- Late night dinner
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Bakery products
- Excessive tea
- Eat a protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conducive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to drink milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Chopra RN, Nayar L and Chopra IC. Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 32, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi 1956.
- Chatterji N, Rastogi RP and Dhar ML. Chemical examination of Bacopa monniera Wettst: parti-isolation of chemical constituents. India J Chem 1965; 3: 24-29.
- Bammidi SR, Volluri SS, Chippada SC, Avanigadda S and Vangalapati M. A review on pharmacological studies of Bacopa monniera. J Chem Bio Phy Sci 2011;1(2), Sec B: 250-259.
- Budhiraja R.D., Sudhir, S. Review of biological activity of Withenolides J.Sci. Ind. Res. 46, 488-91.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.