Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in Spiritual Upliftment of mind and body.
- Helps to enhance Sattva (purity, harmony and balance) of mind.
- Helps to support a healthy female cycle.
- The paste of powder is beneficial in Irritability due to high pitta (fire).
- Supports pressure balance.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (6:1) with 2% to 2.5% Jatamansone
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used: Root
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Heart tonic, Brain and nerve tonic.
- Supports healthy sleep patterns.
- Helps to balance all doshas (Humours).
- Helps to promote awareness and memory.
- Promotes general wellbeing and is helpful in menopause.
As per Ayurveda
Jatamansi helps to keep the mind cool and healthy. It acts as a rejuvenative tonic. It helps to promote blissful sleep. Supports hair health and strengthens the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Alpha-patcho-ulense, angelicin, β-eudesemo, β-atchoulense, β-sitosterol, calarene, elemol, jatamansin,jatamansinol , jatamansone, n-hexaco- sanyl, n-hexacosane,Oroselol, patchouli alcohol, valeranal, valeranone,nardostachnol, seychellene, seychelane and nardostachone.
Common & Uncommon Names
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Bhuutjata, Tapaswini, Hasva, Nasva, Spikenard, Achte Narde, Balacharea, Belchir, Bhut-jatt, Bhytajata, Duk, Jaramanshi, Jata Mamshi, Jatamanchi, Jatamasi, Jatamavshi, Jatamavashi, Jatamsi, Jeta-manchi, Kuki-lipot, Nard, Nardin, Narde Indike, Nard Indien, Sumbula-theeb, Sunbuluttib, Tapaswini, Sambul Lateef, Jatamansi, Bhuutjata, Tapasvani, Bal-chad, Hasva and Nasva.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent and Sweet.
- Guna (Characteristics): Light and Unctuous.
- Virya (Potency): Cool and Calm.
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
- Effects on Tridoshas (Humor): Pacifies all the three Doshas (Humors).
These plants are found in the Alpine Himalayas at altitudes of 3000-5000 meters, extending East wards and Kumaon to Sikkim and Bhutan.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Vege Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 – 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh and light diet
- Green gram [lentils]
- Seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya]
- Seasonal vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- Heavy meal
- Fried food
- Fatty food
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Late night dinner
- Bakery products
- Excessive tea
- Eat a protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conducive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Try to drink milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Chem. Abst. 1991, 114,58873, 03562; 1989, 110,191267; Yoshikawa et. al., Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 237.
- Shanmugasundaram, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, V30 (3), 1990, pp.265-279. Rana, Fitoterapia, v.63 (1): p.60-62, 1992.
- Baskaran, K. et. al., J. of Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 30(3), 295-305.
- Liberti, L., Lawrence Review of Natural Products, August 1993, 1.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.