Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports a healthy urinary system. Tulsi contains trace mineral copper needed to absorb iron.
- It possesses strong antioxidant, Immune defense properties.
- It also increases immunity of human beings, thus promotes general health and supports the body’s natural defense against foreign bodies.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (8:1) with Tannins 8%, ursolic acid 3% 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each. Dosage reference Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Extract is dried with the powder of the same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia). Maximum available varieties of Tulsi are used at the time of processing because all of them have same or slightly different herbal properties. Using maximum varieties provides the full spectrum of the herb.
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Balances body, mind and spirit.
- Upliftment of spiritual consciousness.
- Supports immunity and respiratory system.
- Support healthy respiratory, digestive, and nervous systems.
- Support body’s resistance to changes in weather, climate, and environmental conditions (like cold, wet or dry).
As per Ayurveda
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Respiratory support and useful in seasonal variation.
Tulsi is also known as the Queen of the Herbs. Tulsi is also an important symbol in the Indian region and is worshiped in morning and evening.
This product is an extract of different varieties of Tulsi, Ram Tulsi, van Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi. all of them has same but slight different properties
Different available tulsi are collected at the time of processing and then its concentrated extract is made out of that. All Tulsi have similar functions with various functions. Mixing of different Tulsi leads to a full spectrum of Tulsi plants. Tulsi plant is worshiped in India due to its numerous health properties.
As an immunomodulator it helps to restore the balance of body and mind. Uplift spiritual consciousness. It helps to maintain a healthy body’s resistance to changes in weather, climate, and environmental conditions (like summer,spring,cold, wet or dry,).
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (8:1) with Tannins 8%, ursolic acid 3% 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each. Dosage reference Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia). Maximum available varieties of Tulsi are used at the time of processing because all of them have same or slightly different herbal properties. Using maximum varieties provides the full spectrum of the herb.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Lamiaceae
- Botanical Name: Ocimum Sanctum
- English Name: Holy Basil
- Hindi Name: Tulsi
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Mai Arika, Babui Tulsi, Tulasa, Tulasi, Babri, Bahu Tulsi, Tirunapatchi, Sabza, Manjari, Krishna Tulsi, Trittavu, Tulshi and Thulsi.
- Rasa (Taste): Katu (sharp), Tikta (bitter)
- Virya (Potency): Ushna (hot)
Indian Subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s day with water 1 – 2 hrs. after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Foods to Favor
- Light diet [khichri]
- Green and black grams
- Green leafy vegetables [cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, spinach, broccoli]
- Fresh fruits [apple, papaya, orange, pineapple, peach, plums]
- Yellow lentil [moong dal]
- Bitter gourd
- Cumin seeds
- Black pepper
- Mustard oil
Foods to Avoid
- Sweet potato
- Whole milk products
- Bakery products
- Chilled water
- Soft drinks
- Sea food
- Sweet bread
- Junk food
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Try to exercise regularly.
- Avoid stress and anxiety in daily activities.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid excessive sugary products or drinks.
- Ayurvedic pharmacopeia of India
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Sharma P.C, et al, Database on medicinal plants used in Ayurveda, vol-14.
- Gupta A.K et al, Quality standard of Indian medicinal plants, vol-4th, published by Indian council of medicinal research New Delhi.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.