Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to strengthen the reproductive system in both males & females.
- Helps to support prostate health.
- Helps to support sperm health in males.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- It acts as diuretic in nature so beneficial for healthy urine flow.
- It is beneficial for kidney related problems.
- Supports for detoxification of the body.
- It helps for a healthy urinary tract as it has a great effect on calculus [stone] in the urinary tract.
- Supports healthy prostate and reproductive functions.
- Supports to control problems like burning micturition, pain during urine pass, pus in urine, blood in urine and heaviness during urine flow.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Diuretic in nature.
- Supports Kidney and prostate health.
- Supports reproductive system.
- Helps to maintain a healthy urinary system.
- Mutrakricha [Retention of urine], Mutraghat [Obstruction in urinary passage], Ashmari [urinary stone], Shukra Dosha [Problems related to semen], Prostate hypertrophy [enlargement of prostate gland] and Urinary infection.
As Per Ayurveda
Gokshuradi Guggulu is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs which are traditionally used in Ayurveda for Pitta (Fire) & Vata (Air) to maintain a healthy genital system and urinary tract. It helps to detoxify and supports a healthy urinary system. Its main ingredient Gokshura tonic to kidney, bladder, urinary as well as reproductive organs. It balances all the three Doshas (Humors). Gokshuradi Guggul helps to support the kidneys’ health.Calms Pitta (Fire) and excess Kapha (Water). Help to check growth internally & externally.
Gokshuradi Guggul helps to support a healthy urinary tract. It also helps to strengthen the reproductive system
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Resin from Stems, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit Powder, Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome Powder, Kali Mirch (Pepper) Fruit Powder, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit Powder, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Powder, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit Powder, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit Extract, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber Powder.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Take 1 or 2 Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with lukewarm water or freshwater, preferably one hour after meals.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For healthy kidneys or other healthy functions of urinary tract use it with “Chandraprabha Vati”, “Punarnavadi Guggulu“, “Neem Powder“, “Triphala Churna“.
Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Smoking needs to be avoided.
- Take plenty of water or liquids orally.
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Green Gram Soup
- Green Coconut Water
- Sugar Cane Juice
- Gourd (Pumpkin Karela)
- Old Grain
- Moong Dal (Split Green Gram)
- Til (Sesame)
- Parmal (Bengali Veg–PATOL)
- Jamun (Java Plums)
- Khajoor (Dates)
- Cow Milk .
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid eating pungent things Black Gram, Lentils (Masoor)-Astringent but pungent after digestion.
- Hot foods (Which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency)
- Heavy foods (Taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest).
- Channel blocking foods (Curd/Yogurt)
- Sour Things (Corn, Canned food, Rice).
- Avoid high protein diet-Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough increasing food items (Milk products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream, Cold Weather. New Grain Food, Curd, Urad Dal (Black Lentil), Besan, Spicy Food, Fried, oily and acidic food.
- All types of meat should be restricted or avoided.
- According to Ayurveda, All sea foods like Fish, Shrimp, and Lobster are Meat products and hot in potency. And in this problem all the things, which are hot in potency, should be avoided.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Suppression of urine, Stool, Semen, Thirst, Tears, Vomiting, Hiccup, Flatus and Hunger etc. Abstain from Day sleep & Exposure to heat, Sunbath, Coitus and Excessive salty diet etc.
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.