- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Support healthy adrenal glands.
- Supports healthy Liver and Kidney.
- Supports healthy urinary and reproductive systems.
As Per Ayurveda:
It is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs with Guggulu that is used for reducing excess Kapha (Water), Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) Dosha (Humour) in the body. Thus it helps to balance all three Doshas (Humors). Punarnavadi Guggulu helps in removal of these toxins & balances the three Doshas (Humors). It helps in cleansing the body by proper excretion of toxins, stool, sweat, urine from the Dhatus (body tissues).
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Vavding (Embelia Ribes), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Loh Bhasma (Iron Oxide).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/warm water, preferably one hour after meals.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Low Salt Diet
- Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Green Gram Soup
- Fenugreek Seed Powder
- Old Cereals of Barley
- Wheat, Sali (Brownish Rice – A variety of good Rice) & Sastika Rice (Matured in 60 days)
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid eating of pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil – Astringent but pungent after digestion), Hot food (Which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Heavy Food (Taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), Channel Blocking Food (Curd/Yogurt), Sour Things (Corn, Canned Food, Rice).
- Avoid high protein diet – Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough productive products (Milk Products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive and heavy exercise.
- Avoid suppression of urine, stool and semen.
- Avoid suppression of thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger.
- Avoid excessive sunbathing and coitus.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Chem Abstr, 1991, 114, 3388; Lami et. al., Chem Pharm Bull, 1990, 38, 1558; Lami et. al., ibid, 1991, 39, 1551, 1869.
- Jain & Khanna, Indian J Chem, 1989, 28B, 163; Ahmed & Chung-Ping Yu, Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 4382.
- Chakraborti, K.K. and Handa, S.S, Indian Drugs, 1989, v., 27(3), 161-166.
- Sharma, K. et. al., Conference of Pharmacology and Symposium on Herbal Drugs. (New Delhi), March 1991, P31.
- Singh, A. et. al., Planta Medica, 1991, v., 57(4), 315-316.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.