Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in your active and fit body plan.
- Helps to break extra Kapha (Water) (Ayurvedic theory of Tridoshas (Three Humors) accumulation in the body tissues and maintain their healthy level.
- Helps to flush out the toxins and eliminate the accumulated wastesfrom the body.
- Helps to control the production of Ama (A toxin that is produced by imbalanced digestive fire).
- Promotes uterus health.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Kanchnara guggul helps for healthy secretions of glands like thyroid gland may be hypo or hyper secretions. Helps to reduce swelling, cysts or nodes related with glandular secretions. Saptavimshati guggulu is beneficial in any kind of internal or external growth , so effective when given together.
- Helps for healthy secretions of glands like thyroid gland may be hypo or hyper secretions.
- Helps to reduce swelling, cysts or nodes related with glandular secretions or other reasons.
- Helps for healthy uterine functions and reduce the problems like uterine fibroid, cyst, polyp or other extra endometrial growth.
- Beneficial for extra growth of mass in anus like fistula or piles.
- Beneficial for extra growth in breast regions like Fibroadenoma.
- Beneficial for PCOS [PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome] and extra cervical growth like problems.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Support uterus health.
- Supports healthy thyroid glands.
- Supports healthy glandular functions and healthy secretion of glands.
- Supports healthy internal & external growth.
- Gandmala [Cervical Lymphadenitis]
- Arbuda [tumor]
- Swelling of lymph nodes
- Nasal or throat cyst
- Painful or painless tumor growth
- Cystic or lump growth
- Fistula in anus
- Piles and extra growth in uterus
As Per Ayurveda
Kanchnara Guggulu helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) in the body. It helps to reduce or break down the deep seated Kapha (Water) and supports proper circulation of blood & supports elimination of toxins from body Energetic Properties of Kanchnar
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet, Pungent
- Guna (Quality): Dry, Light
- Virya (Action): Heating
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Puriﬁed, Kachnara Tvak (Bauhinia Variegata) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Pulp, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit Pulp, Amalaki (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit Pulp, Sunthi (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Maricha (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala) Stem, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Tvak (Cinamomum Zeylenicum) Stem, Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaves.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 times a day with warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- ArogyaVardhini Vati For healthy functions of thyroid gland.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Low Salt Diet
- Green Vegetables (Properly Washed)
- Green Gram Soup
- Brown Rice
- Old Cereals
- Lean proteins
- Salmon fish
- Canola oil
- Sunflower oil
- Coconut oil
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid eating pungent things like Black Grams, Masoor (Lentils), Cabbage, Cauliflower, broccoli, Hot Foods (Hot in Potency), Heavy Oily Foods, Curd, Yogurt, Corn, Canned Food, Preserved Food, G.M. Foods, (Genetically modified food), All Meats, Acidic Food , Non Pickles, Cold Drinks, Ice Creams should be avoided.
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Avoid exposure to excessive cold weather.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Charak Sutrasthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Charak Sutrasthana
- Shusrut Sutrasthana
- Pharmacological Importance of Bauhinia Variegata. A Review by Ali Esmail International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Research (IJPSR) Vol 4 No 12 Dec 2013
- A Review on Bioactive Phytoconstituents and Pharmacological Uses of Commiphora Mukul by Padmaja Kalshetti et al Journal of Current Pharma Research 5 (1), 2014, 1392-1405.
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activities of Baheda (Terminalia Bellerica): A review Anindita Deb et al Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2016; 5(1): 194-197
- Pharmacological And Therapeutic Potential Of Terminalia Chebula Retzius – A CRITICAL REVIEW by Sarita. M. Kapgate WJ PMR, 2016, 2(6), 226-234.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.