Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain the natural calcium level of the body.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Helpful in various gynecological disorders like menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea and heaviness in lower abdomen due to uterine fibroids. It does not remove the fibroids, but associated symptoms may successfully be checked. It has been safely used in endometrial hyperplasia, extra growths and various kinds of small tumors due to its scraping quality.
Helps to reduce bleeding and pelvic congestion by constricting small blood vessels and improves the general health and well being of females.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Strengthens body organs.
- Promotes general well being and comfort.
- Herbal tonic for women,provides strength to the uterus.
- Bleeding Diseases
- Uterine fibroid
- Ovarian cyst
As per Ayurveda
Uterus Care (Uterus Health) helps to support a healthy uterus and healthy female cycle.
The extra growths occur due to vitiation of Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water). These imbalanced Doshas (Humors) vitiate the muscle fibers, blood and fatty layer. Then these produce various types of imbalances including general body weakness.
Ayurveda (science of life) helps to balance the excess Doshas (Humors) in the body thereby supporting nutritive constituents.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Kanchnar (Bauhinia Variegata) Stem, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Gum, Astragalus Gummifer (Tragacanth Gum) Gum, Babul (Gum Acacia) (Acacia Arabica) Gum, Ashoka (Sarra Indica) Stem, Jhavuka (Tamarix Gallica) Galls, Majuphal (Quercus Infectoria) Fruit, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Hiradukhi (Daemonorops Draco) Gum, Resin, Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Resin, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Bilva (Aegle Marmelos) Leaves, Kalonji (Nigella Sativa) Seed, Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul), Dhataki (Woodfordia) Flower, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source).
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 2 or 3 Vege Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day. Use for a long time for progressive and long-lasting results.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For better results, use it with Triphala daily.
- For healthy menstruation, use it with Menopause Health (Meno Health / Menoaid).
- For a healthy hemoglobin level, use it with Iron Plus.
Do not use it during the menstrual cycle or when experiencing symptoms of liver disorder(s).
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Whole grains such as Wheat, Oats, Millet and Brown Rice.
- Foods with essential fatty acids, such as Fish, Nuts, and Flax Seeds, Fruits and Vegetables.
- Soy and non-dairy milk, which provides calcium.
- A light, Low Fat, High fiber diet including whole wheat bread, Fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Milk without cream
- Amla (Indian gooseberry)
- Grapes (Dry)
- Other cold preparations
Foods to Avoid
- Some foods “to eliminate” from the daily diet are dairy products, which increase estrogen, animal proteins, which are high in saturated fats.
- Spicy Foods
- Salt which deplete the minerals and B-complex vitamins that are needed to regulate muscle tension.
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Sutra Sthana
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Seshadri, V., Batta, A.K., Rangaswami, S., Phenolic components of Bombax malabaricum (simal) (root-bark). Curr. Sci.,1971; 40 (23): 630-1. 25.
- Akella V. B. Sankaram, Narreddi Sivasankara Reddy, James N. Shoolery. New sesquiterpenoids of Bombax malabaricum. Phytochemistry, 1981;vol. 20, No. 8: 1877-1881.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
For females, for healthy hemoglobin level use Iron complex supplement regularly. High concentrations are also found in foods like Apples, Bananas, Pomegranate, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Jaggery, Honey, Spinach, Molasses, Nuts, Seeds, Wheat Bran, and nutritional brewer’s yeast.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.