Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- Helps to reduce internal or external extra growths like cyst, tumor and fibroid.
- Useful in conditions like cyst, nodes, tumor, fibroid, skin lump or polyp.
- Helps to reduce unwanted growth in anus [like haemorrhoids, fistula or other extra mass in anal or any body part.]
- Useful for hernia problems that are inguinal, umbilical, femoral or other type of hernia.
- Beneficial for neuralgia like problem in this pain occur along with specific nerve or touch or pressure on body part feel as a pain
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Rejuvenative tonic.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Checks internal and external growth.
As Per Ayurveda:
Saptavimastika Guggulu is a combination of many Ayurvedic Herbs with Guggulu. It helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humors). Three doshas are Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water). These three Doshas (Humors) regulate the normal function of the body. Any imbalance in between these Doshas (Humors) causes various types of problems. This imbalance can occur due to external causes like diet, daily activity, food etc. and internal causes like blockage of normal circulation of Doshas (Humors) or blocking of channels of the body. To make a man healthy Saptavimshati Guggulu is used in many health conditions.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Seeds, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Havasu (Juniperus Communis) Fruit, Chavya (Piper Chaba) Fruit, Tumburu (Zanthoxylum Alatum) Stem & Root, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Gaja Pippali (Piper Chaba Hunter) Seeds, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare) Fruit, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant, Pippali Mool (Piper Longum) Root
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Best Use With:
- In case of uterus health, use it with “Uterus Care“.
- In case anal rectum health “use with Palvorin“.
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: Take 1 or 2 veg capsules 2 or 3 times a day with warm water, preferably one hour after meals.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Vegetables
- Green Gram Soups
- Old Cereals of Barley
- Sali (Brownish Rice).
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid eating pungent things, Heavy Fried Food and Channel Blocking Food.
- Canned Food
- Avoid high protein diet, Pulses, All Meats, Sea Foods and Acidic Salty Food
- Cold Drinks
- Soft Drinks
- Ice Cream
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive and heavy exercise.
- Avoid suppression of urine, stool and semen.
- Avoid suppression of thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger.
- Avoid excessive sunbathing and coitus.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak SutraSthana 25
- Charaka Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.