Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Mucuna is helpful to maintain a healthy monthly cycle.
- It is useful to strengthen the muscles.
- It is used as a nervine tonic and support healthy nervous system
- It helps to maintain healthy immunity and energy levels.
- It is very helpful for bone health as it supports bone density.
- It is also used to maintain a beautiful complexion.
- It helps to maintain a healthy aging process.
- It purifies blood and body.
- It helps to combat daily life stress.
- It supports the lactating mother. Mucuna serves as a tonic for the nervous system.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (16:1) with 30% L-dopa
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports alertness and coordination.
- Nervine tonic supporting reproductive systems.
- Mixture of both black and white for full spectrum
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Central & peripheral nervous system problems.
- Loss of libido
Parkinson’s disease is a brain disorder that causes unintended or
uncontrollable movements, such as shaking, stiffness, and difficulty with
balance and coordination.
- Mucuna supports muscle health.
- Mucuna supports the healthy nervous system.
- Mucuna supports physical and mental health.
- Mucuna helps to support blissful sleep.
- Mucuna is aphrodisiac in nature.
- Supports a healthy reproductive system.
- Mucuna helps to maintain the beautiful complexion and appearance.
- It helps in the bone density and muscle mass built-up. Helps to strengthen the immune system.
Part Used: Seed
As per Ayurveda
Mucuna is one of the Powerful Rasayanas in Ayurveda. It nourishes the
entire body and serves as the nervine tonic and thus making it an excellent
support for Vata (air) Dosha (humor). It supports Testosterone which helps
in deposition of proteins in the muscles and maintains muscle mass and
strength. It also supports psychological alertness and improves
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Mucunadine, Mucunine, Prurienidine and Prurienine.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Fabaceae
- Botanical Name: Mucuna Pruriens
- Common Name: Cowitch and Velvet Bean
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Cowage, Sea Bean, Kiwanch, Cowitch, Pois Mascate, Pois Velus, Itchy Bean,
Kramer, Chiporro, Picapica, Nescafe, Bengal Bean, Mauritius Bean, Cowhage,
Dolichos Pruriens, Feijao Macaco, Kapi Kacchu, Kapikachu, Kawach, Kawanch,
Kavach, Kiwach, Mucuna Hirsuta, Mucuna Pruriens, Mucuna Prurita, Pica-Pica
and Stizolobium Pruriens.
- Rasa (Taste): Sweet and Bitter
- Virya (Action): Hot
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Effect on Doshas (Humor): Mucuna balances Vata (air) and Pita
(fire) Doshas (humors) and may increase Kapha (water) Dosha
Throughout India among hedges & bushes.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Capsule 2 or 3 time’s day with water 1 – 2 Hrs. after meals. Take
the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body
requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [Orange, apple, kiwi, plums, dates, mango, fig, pear]
- Vegetables [garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot,mustard green, turnip, beans]
- Nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts]
Foods to Avoid
- White rice
- White bread.
- Junk food
- Cold or soft drinks
- Excessive sugary products
- Excess tea or coffee
- Sea food
- Excessive sour or bitter food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Eat protein rich food.
- Take Ashwagandha powder with this to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
A review on phytochemistry and pharmacological activity of parts of
mucuna pruriens used as an ayurvedic medicine, S.C. Verma et al,
world journal of pharmaceutical research volume 3, issue 5,
In vitro evaluation of Mucuna pruriens (L.) DC., Joy Ganem Longhi
et al, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences vol. 47, n. 3,
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.