Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It may act as a tonic to the nervous, reproductive, respiratory, and immune systems.
- It is aphrodisiac, astringent, and rejuvenate in nature.
- Helps to promote comforts in joint and muscle and tissue health.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (10:1) with 2.5 % withanolides &1.5% Alkaloids
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per United States Pharmacopeia 35 Edition)
Part Used: Root
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports energy.
- Supports muscle and bone health.
- Supports physical and mental performance.
- Reduces anxiety and stress levels, increases vitality and vigour.
- Supports body and mind in combating daily life stress and enhances work performance.
As per Ayurveda
Ashwagandha may act as a tonic to reproductive, respiratory, and immune systems.
Ashwagandha is called Rasayana, which means powerful rejuvenator in Ayurvedic terminology. It is a vital herb in Ayurveda. It is a beautifully delicate plant. Ashwagandha is named such because it smells like the smell of horse urine. It vitalizes the body to provide strength just like that of a horse.
Ashwagandha supports the body’s ability to maintain physical effort and helps the body to adapt to the various types of daily life regular stresses. It helps to maintain proper nourishment of the tissues particularly muscles and bones while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system. According to the Ayurvedic system, Ashwagandha is the herb for balancing Vata (air) in the body. Vata (air) governs all movements in the body including the movement of the nerve impulses throughout the nervous system. Ashwagandha helps to maintain tissues health throughout the body, clears the mind, strengthens the nerves, and helps to maintain a healthy sleeping pattern.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Withanolides, Withaferins, Alkaloids (Anaferine, Anahygrine, Cuscohygrine), Iso Pelletierine, and others (Acyl Steryl Glycosides, Sitoindosides).
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Solanaceae
- Other Name: Winter Cherry
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Ajagandha, Amangura, Asoda, Asuntha, Asgandh, Punir , Amukkuram, Achuvagandi, Amikkira-gadday, Amkulang-kalang, Amukkara-kizhangu, Amukran-kizhangu, Asundha, Hayahvaya, Hirre-gadday, Hirimaddina-gadday, Peneeroo-gadda, Sogade-beru, Prevette, Ajagandha, Samm Al Ferakh, Kanaje, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry, Clustered Winter Cherry, Kuthmithi, Orovale, Payette, Physalis Somnifera, Turangi-Gandha, Vajigandha.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent and Sweet.
- Guna (Characteristics): Light
- Veerya (Potency): Warm
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Madhyapradesh, Gujrat, Uttarpradesh, and Himalaya region up to 5000 ft height.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Vege Capsules 2 or 3 time’s in a day with water 1 – 2 hrs. after meal. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Seasonal fruits
Foods to Avoid
- Fried food
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Ice creams
- Food rich in bitter
- Excessive tea or coffee should be avoided.
- Bakery products
- Heavy food
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.