Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is useful to maintain healthy male and female reproductive health.
- It helps to nourishes and rejuvenates the body, promotes vitality, strength, and supports immunity.
- A healthy dietary choice for nursing, menopausal, and postmenopausal, lactating women to include in daily diet.
- Shatavari also helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract and supports the immune system.
- Helps to supports liver function.
- Helps to supports brain function.
- Supports healthy monthly cycle which is already in healthy state.
- Supports eye health.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support lactating female health.
- It helps to support healthy mammary glands which are already in healthy state.
- Supports healthy urinary tract, and useful menopausal women.
- Shatavari is known to nourish and rejuvenate the body tissues, promote vitality, strength, and supports immunity.
- Shatavari helps to support healthy fertility and vitality.
- Shatavari nourishes and helps to support healthy the female reproductive health.
- A natural source of estrogens.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ravikumar PR, Soman R, Chetty GL, Pandey RC and Sukh D. Chemistry of ayurvedic crude drugs: Part V1-(Shatavari-1): structure of Shatavarin-1V. Ind J Chem. 1987;26B:1012-1017.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Sharma PC, Yelne MB and Dennis TJ. Database on medicinal plant. 2000;1:418.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books