- High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
- Shatavari – High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
- 700 mg standardized extract not less than 40% Saponins (Herb ratio 6:1) + 100 mg micronized extract of yellow Shatavari = 800 mg.
- This level of extraction ratio retains all the natural components and properties of the herb in concentrated form.
As per Ayurveda:
- Family Name: Liliaceae
- Botanical Name: Asparagus Racemosus
- English Name: Indian Asparagus
- Hindi Name: Shatavari
- Sanskrit Name: Shatavari
- Variety: White shatavari and Yellow shatavari.
- Rasa (Taste): Sweet
- Virya (Potency): Cold
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
- Property: Heavy
Steroidal saponins, glycosides, alkaloids, polysaccharides, mucilage, racemosol and isoflavones.
Himalayan region up to 4000 feet height.
- White shatavari and yellow shatavari.
- Both white and yellow shatavari having same but some different properties. Combination of both provides the full spectrum of this herb. While yellow is four time expensive but it has more oil in natural form.
Adults: Take 1 Capsules, 2 times a day with water or juice. Use of this herb with warm milk or soy milk may be more beneficial.
Best Use With:
Food to Favour:
- Fruits [ figs, dates, peaches, plums]
- Fresh vegetables [Broccoli, beans, carrots, spinach, bottle gourd, garlic, black grams]
- Salmon fish
- Fennel seeds
- Brown rice
- Egg soup
Food to Avoid:
- Fried and fatty food
- Trans fat
- Tea and coffee
- Raw banana
- Packed food
- Canned food
- Junk food
- Spicy or acidic food.
- Cold drinks
- White bread
- Drink enough water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain hygienic conditions.
- Take Olive oil or rice bran oil in your diet.
- Take triphala powder to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid meat, coffee, tea, alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid heavy work, stress and anger.
- Do not take excessive salty or acidic food.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Ashwagandha powder
- Positive thinking
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ravikumar PR, Soman R, Chetty GL, Pandey RC and Sukh D. Chemistry of ayurvedic crude drugs: Part V1-(Shatavari-1): structure of Shatavarin-1V. Ind J Chem. 1987;26B:1012-1017.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Sharma PC, Yelne MB and Dennis TJ. Database on medicinal plant. 2000;1:418.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Shatawari, Satamuli, Asparagus, Wild Asparagus, Asparagus Root. Mahashatavari, Satavar, Satmuli, Kilavari, Satavali, Shatmuli, Satavari, Satawar, Shimai-Shadavari, Ammaikodi, Kilwari, Challagadda, Pilligadalu, Majjige-Gadde, Aheru Balli, Saatawari, Ekalakanto, Shatawarmul, Shatavari and Satamuli.