Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Menopause health helps in easy transition to menopause period without any major physical and psychological upset to female. It alleviates mood swings and hot flushes associated with menopause. Female 30 plus is a natural source of estrogen and supporter for the endocrine function, so helps to maintain nearly all tissues in the body and add youthfulness. So beneficial when taken together.
As a Dietary Supplement
- Supports peace and comfort.
- Helps to promote blissful sleep.
- Emotional and spiritual enlightenment.
- Supports physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Dietary support provides optimum nutrition and vitality.
- Supports comfort and comforts during menopause and post menopause.
- Helps in easy transition to menopause period without any major physical and psychological upset to female.
- Alleviates mood swings and hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Helps control excessive bleeding during menses.
- Helps to control weakness, provides optimum nutrition and vitality.
- Mood Swings
- Premenopausal Syndrome
As per Ayurveda
Menopause is a natural event that normally occurs between the ages of 45 to 50 years. Between these years Doshas (Humours) of the body get altered. At this stage Pitta (Fire) gets elevated (+++), Vata (Air) less than Pitta (Fire) (++) and Kapha (Water) (+) decrease in their quantity. Due to this some changes occur in the body like dryness, excessive sweating, excessive thirst, general weakness or many other changes. It helps to support for healthy body, emotional and other element changes in menopausal stage.
Why Menopause Health:
Menopause health is a combination of such herbs that help to support for healthy balance of doshas (humors) in body. Ashoka herb present in this product is beneficial to maintain a healthy physical and emotional level. Ashwagandha helps to support the natural energy level of a person. Amla is beneficial to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily life.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Ashoka (Saraca Indica) Stem, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Patrang (Caesalpinia Sappan) Wood, Asian Holy Oak (Quercus Infectoria) Fruit, Durva (Cynodon Dactylon) Grass, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) stem, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Berries, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Stem, Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Purified, Red Silk Cotton tree (Bombax Malabaricum) Purified, Babool (Acacia Arabica) Purified, Calcium Calcined Q.S. (No animal source).
Directions for Use
- Serving Size: Take 1 or 2 Vege capsule/Tablet 3 times a day Before or after 1 hr of meals with water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
- Use for a long period of time, for progressive and lasting results.
Best Use With
- For healthy emotions, take along with True Calm or stress ease.
- Practice meditation and some yoga exercises for better results.
- Morning walk is beneficial; it also increases your social life.
- Long term use is very beneficial as a body tonic. Periodical oil massage of Kshirabala Oil or Glow Kaya Oil (Gloris Oil) will restore the balance of Vata (Air).
- Use of Shatavari, Triphala is also beneficial.
- Note: The use of Spirulina Plus by menopausal women is beneficial.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Seasonal fruits
- Fresh Vegetables regularly
- Soy Protein (Soy Milk)
- Soy Cheese
- Bread made up of soy flour
- Unpolished Rice
- Light moong dal
- Germinated Black and Green Grams (Lentils)
- Food rich in bitter and pungent taste
Foods to Avoid
- Fatty Diet
- Junk (Fast foods) and Spicy Foods.
- Non-vegetarian foods like Fish, Sea Food (From sea animal)
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.