Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is known as a support for female reproductive health.
- It helps to improve the absorption of nutrients in the small intestine.
- It is also helpful in lactating.
- Mustha Powder is also an ingredient in popular ayurvedic formulas such as Chyawanprash.
- Malabsorption of food
- Worm infestation
As Per Ayurveda
Mustha Powder pacifies high Pitta (fire). Female support in the healthy cycle helps to promote comfortable feeling. Helps to promote physical and emotional well being.
High quality extract of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
It contains 0.5-0.6% aromatic oils .Besides this it contains Piperine,Alkaloids, Minerals and Vitamins.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Cyperaceae
- Botanical Name: Cyperus Rotundus
- English Name: Nutgrass
- Hindi Name: Mustha, Mushtan
Other Uncommon Names
Musthaka, Kora, Nutgrass, Kalanduru, Abda, Abhrabheda, Ambhodhara, Ambuda, Arnoda, Bhadrakshi, Bhadramusta, Bhadramuste, Gangera, Gangeya, Ghana, Granthi, Gundra, Hima, Jalada, Jaladah, Kachhola, Kakshottha, Kasheru, Krodeshtha, Kuru, Kurubilva, Kurvinda, Kutannata, Megha, Mesa, Musta, Mustaka, Payoda, Rajkaseruka, Valya, Varahi, Varida, Varivaha, Vindakhya, Korehi-jhar, Mutha, Khal, Doongla, Doongia, Mothi, Moth, Mothee, Suraj, Tandi, Coco grass, Common nutsedge, Purple nutsedge, Suad, Keyabon, Abdahullu, Koranari-gadde, Tangahullu, Tungegadde, Abdahallu, Chandra hullu, Gonarda, Gopura, Jalad, Jeykina gadde, Thunge hullu, Karimuttan, Kora-kizanna, Muttanna, Shembang kouthum, Barik motha, Bimbal, Motha, Bimbol, Lavola, Barik-moth, Kora, Korai, Korai kilangu, Muthakasu, Pathalamulam, Muttakkacu, Korai-k-kilanku, Koraikkilanku, Korai-kizanghu, Tunga-gaddai, Bhadra-tunga-muste, Bhadramuste, Bharamuste, Gandala, Kaivartakamuste, Mustakamu, Shakha-tunga-veru.
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Pungent, bitter
- Guna (Properties): Light, dry
- Virya (Potency): Cooling
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
It grows throughout India.
Directions for Use
- Take 5 Gms 2 times a day Mustha Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Mustha proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
- Mustha Powder can be used in the form of tea for fit body lean plan and digestive problems.
- Mustha Powder increases metabolism in the area of application thus helps in managing fit body lean plan in a natural way when applied as a paste on that area.
- Paste of Mustha Powder when applied to the part of the skin health
- Mix 5 gm Mustha Powder in honey. Take it with boiled one cup milk.
- 1 tsp Mustha Powder twice a day with milk is helpful in memory tonic and Worm Infestation.
Make a thick paste of Mustha & apply it on the breast.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Brown rice
- Black grams
- Ghee [butter]
- Citrus fruits [pineapple, amla, orange, grapes, apple]
- Flaxseed oil
- Whole grains
- Green grams
Foods to Avoid
- Excess sweets
- Chilled water
- Cold drinks
- Bakery products
- Junk food
- Fast food
- Whole milk dairy products
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 25
- Azerb Med. Zh., 1966, 43, 12; Izv Akad Nauk Az SSR Ser Biol Nauk, 1964, (4), 98; Indian J Med. Res., 1971, 59, 76.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.