Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support moisture of skin keeping face soft and maintaining healthy look.
- Helps to balance the vitiated Kapha (Water) and Vata (Air).
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Regular use on skin helps to support for healthy skin.
- It helps to support for healthy nails.
- Useful to spray on plants with diluted water.
- May have a soothing effect for healthy skin.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- W. Shah, N. Rane, M.B. Kekare, V. Vaidya, Estimation of two bioactive compounds from Azadiracta indica a. juss leaves using HPLC, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Bioscience 2(2010) 185–192.
- Dastur, Useful Plants, 40; Mitra, Indian Oilseeds J, 1956-57, 1, 256;Information from Dr C R Mitra, NBRI, Lucknow; Shankaranarayanan & Sirsi, Indian J Pharm, 1961, 23, 53.
- Shah et. al., Ind. J. Med. Sci., 1958, 12, 150.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books