Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
It has rejuvenative, immunity enhancing and antioxidant properties. There is hardly any function of the body that is not supported by Ojas. As a natural remunerative, Ojas helps to minimize the fast aging process and contributes to long and healthy life.
Tones up all the systems of the body and acts as an alternative, general, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac agent. It is known to help in sexual and general debility, nervous exhaustion, loss of memory and muscular energy by enhancing the mental alertness and improving the coordination of body parts. It contains natural vitamin C that supports the eyes, heart, respiratory and digestive systems and enhances the production of red blood cells and cellular regeneration.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- “Ojas” (The Life Sap) means radiant glowing sound health.
- Support for the immune system.
- A rejuvenating tonic that provides nourishment to the body.
- Helps to minimize the fast aging process and contribute to long and healthy life.
- Autoimmune disorders
- Chronic cough
- Recurrent colds
- Blood disorders
- Anti ageing
As per Ayurveda
The Sanskrit name of “Ojas” (The Life Sap) means radiant glowing sound health. It helps to support the healthy functioning of the body by healthy production of dhatus [body tissues]. It also supports the natural nourishment power of the body. It is a unique herbal tonic that helps to maintain healthy Ojas.
In Ayurveda, a healthy Ojas (immune system) is responsible for a healthy state of the body. If Ojas is healthy then all the functions of body work at an optimum level and mind remains also cheerful with happiness. Daily stressful activities or things that disturb the daily lifestyle of a person may cause depletion of Ojas. Ayurveda (Science of Life) advocates to maintain the balance of all three doshas (Humors) i.e. (vata-air), (pitta-fire) and (kapha-water) in harmony with nature.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Wrlhan Somnifera) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Puriﬁed, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Chyawanprash Extract, Guduchi(Giloy) (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit.
Directions for Use
- Take 1 vege capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of before or after the meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
- Take with hot milk, soymilk, juice or water.
- Children above the age of 13 should use only 1 Capsule/Tablet a day.
Best Use With
- Vitazin, chywanprash jam or capsules, vigor forte, male 40 plus. All body tonic
Ojas care acts as a immunomodulator and taking chyawanprash along with it brings rejuvenation also.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot]
- Vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin]
- Whole wheat pasta
- Brown rice
- Sesame seeds
- Flaxseed oil and Prunes
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive sugary products.
- White bread
- Potato chips
- Pan cakes
- Ice cream
- Junk food
- Non-vegetarian food
- Excessive oily food
- Food rich in salt taste.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.