Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Chyawanprash Rasayana Jam is a Nutritional Jam for Entire Family.
- The Sanskrit word “Rasayana” literally means “To circulate life’s essence”
- Ancient Ayurvedic texts say that “Chywanprash” contains an amalgam of herbs with which a person can regain the vitality of youth even in the later stages of life.
- Body tonic for every age.
- Supports Immune System and Natural defence against common cold and cough.
- Natural source of Vitamin-C.
- Herbal tonic for mind and body.
- Helps to regain youth and Vitality.
- Helps to age well & rejuvenates the body.
- Antioxidant and helps to enjoy winter happily without feeling the brunt of winter .
- It is part of the daily diet for the health and wellness of the entire family from school kids to senior citizens.
How did “Chyawanprash” come into existence?
The story of how “Chywanprash” came into being is told here. Saint Chywan, a great and saintly man was in the retiring stage of his life called Sannyasa Ashrama. His daily activities included meditation and prayer. His life as a householder was complete. One day he was making his way through the forest when he suddenly happened upon the daughter of a king who was blindfolded and playing with her friends. As she was waving her arms about in an effort to find her way, her hands touched the saint. The king upon hearing this came to the scene and disclosed to the saint that it was a custom of their country that a woman could touch only one man in her lifetime. He then told the saint that he would now be obligated to marry his daughter. Chywan was in a difficult situation. He was committed to the obligation of his stage of life, that of renouncing material things and family life, but yet he knew he must honour the king and the country’s tradition.
Saint Chywan discussed with the king the problems of marrying his daughter. He explained that he was an old man and that his vitality was gone. The king did not sympathize with the saint and he again insisted “you must marry my daughter” or her life will be in ruins. Saint Chywan agreed but asked the king to give him some time to prepare. Being well read and wise he then prepared a jam-like substance containing all mentioned herbs that had the power of making Chywan feel young enough to face the challenge which had been put before him. When the saint returned the king was pleased and both Chywan and the king’s daughter enjoyed conjugal bliss and lived happily together.
Need I tell you that “Chyawanprash” is named after the saint? The preparation of “Chyawanprash” is not an easy task. There is a reason behind the usage of fifty-two herbs as there are fifty-two weeks in a year. And that is why, it is said that “Chyawanprash” is to be taken all year long to have proper fitness in a person’s body.
The Sanskrit word “Rasayana” which literally means “To circulate life’s essence”.
Ancient Ayurvedic text say that “Chywanprash” contains an amalgam of herbs with which a person can regain the vitality of their youth back, even in the later stages of life. This is not an overstated claim or a slip of the pen.
- General Debility
- Chronic cough
- Recurrent colds
- Blood disorders
- Dry skin
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Generalized swelling (especially due to unknown etiology)
- Weak eyesight
- Lung injury
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Male infertility
- General debility
- Nutritional deficiency disorders
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
- Debility after any disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
As per Ayurveda
- Supports Immune System.
- Supports respiratory system.
- Natural source of Vitamin-C.
- Antioxidant and helps to pass your winter smoothly.
- Enhances the healthy life span & Rejuvenates the body.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder or artificial colors.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit Pulp, Vanshlochan (Bambusa Arundinacea) Siliceous, Nag Kesar (Mesua Ferrea) Fruit, Flower, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) (Tamalpatra) Leaves, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) (Twak) Stem, Bark, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Saffron (Crocus Sativus) (Kesar) Flower, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Bark, Arani (Premna Integrifolia) Bark, Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea) Stem/Bark, Bilva (Aegle Marmelos) Fruit, Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum) Root, Bark, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) (Gokhru) Fruit, Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum) (Hedysarum Gangeticum) Bark, Brihati (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum) Whole Plant, Kakada-Shringi (Rhus Succedanea) Galls/Fruit, Grapes (Vitis Vinifera) (Draksha) Grapes, Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Pulp, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaves, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Kachur (Curcuma Zedoaria) Rhizome, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhizome, Mudgaparni (Phaseolus Trilobus) Plant, Mash Parni (Teramnus Labialis) Plant, Kakanasa (Asclepias Curassavica) Flower, Vidarikand (Ipomoea Digitata) Root, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Lotus (Nelumbium Speciosum) (Kanwal) Flower, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus)Root, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Roots, Prishniparni (Uraria Lagopoides) (Uraria Picta) Root, Varahikand (Tacca Aspera) Tuber, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Shankhapushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant, Agnimantha (Clerodendrum Phlomoides) Stem/Bark, Bara Gokhru (Pedalium Murex) Fruit, Betel (Piper Betel) Leaf, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Mulethi (Licorice) Root, Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) Root, Nilofar (Nymphaea Lotus) Flower, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) (Lavang) Fruit.
Directions for Use
Serving Size: 1-2 Capsules twice a day. As a complete health tonic for the entire family, take 1 capsule/tablet after breakfast with milk, soy milk, juice, or water and a second capsule in the evening. It is good for growing children in half doses. It can be safely taken throughout one’s lifetime.
Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Lukewarm water, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pancakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should be avoided.
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
- Charak SutraSthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.