Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Amla is a natural source of vitamin C.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants and protects us from harmful free radicals which contribute to a healthy body.
- Amla is one of the supportive herb in our product Heart Health, Cholesterol Health, Optica, Gluco Health, Cardio-B
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Amla also helps boost protein metabolism so if you exercise and workout regularly you will benefit greatly from regular Amla intake.
- As Amla supports healthy metabolism, it helps in the fit body diet plan.
- Amla helps strengthen the liver and detoxification.
- Helps to fight daily life stress.
- Amla has been identified to have potent Antioxidant, immunomodulatory properties that help to combat daily life stress.
- It is widely used in traditional hair and skincare formulations.
- Indian Medicinal Plants- A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications. 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Gea: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books