Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Palvorin helps to support for maintaining the morning regularity which is beneficial for the relaxation of anal area.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Anal Care.
- Supports regularity and promotes Digestion.
- Provides relaxation and comfort.
- Natural support for piles.
- Check for inappropriate growths like hemorrhoids near anal region.
As per Ayurveda
Palvorin is a combination of such natural herbs that helps to support for healthy digestive fire and balance excess Vata (Air) in body. So helps to support for healthy anal area.
Due to excessive use of heavy, cool, spicy food, false behaviour, lack of elimination of wasteful material or vitiated. So this Vata (Air) goes to lower side where the waste products are collected. Then this pressurizes the anal area and causes swollen veins or tear-like problems on anal area. Sometimes false habits of sitting the digestive fire gets weak and downward movement of energy gets blood also comes with stool and itching occurs around anus.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Dhanvayas (Fagonia Arabica), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Nimboli (Melia Azadirachta), Mochras(Bombax Malabaricum), Arishta (Sapindus Mukorossi), Nilotpala Flower (Nymphaea Lotus), Lajjalu Seed (Mimosa Pudica), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa), Black Til Seed (Sesamum Indicum), Calcium Calcined.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules/tablets, 2 or 3 times a day with water or milk. Reduce or adjust dose as per requirement sometime later or as needed.
Best Use With
- For maintaining the morning regularity, Use “Triphala” daily at bedtime with lukewarm water.
- Use buttermilk along with this formulation 2-3 times.
- For healthy digestion, use “Digestive Care“.
- For balance the excess pitta [fire] use “Avipatikar Churna“, “Netacid” or “Sandalwood Powder” in any form of drinks.
- Our other products, “Triphala“, “Digestive Care“, “Laxa Comfort” and “Blood Cleaner” may also be helpful along with this product as per requirement or as needed.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Butter milk is a very important ingredient in daily diet.It used two to three times in daily routine will be very beneficial.
- A light and non spicy diet including rice, bread, vegetables, fruits, Sandal, lemon,are beneficial.
- Milk (Cold)
- Coriander leaves are very useful.
Foods to Avoid
- Hot food
- Fried food
- Heavy meals
- Spicy food
- All kinds of seafood meat
- Non- Veg
- Chilies (both Green & Red)
- Sour & salty food
- Junk food
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat a fibrous diet and fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil in milk.
- Take Amla powder or Triphala powder at night with lukewarm water.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid junk food in your diet.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol consumption.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Charak SutraSthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21.
- Mabry T. J., Markharm K. R., and Thomas M. B. (1970), The Systematic Identification of Flavonoids. Springer Verlag, New York.
- WHO (1965), screening and evaluation. WHO 33, 567Ð581.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.