- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats.
- Haritaki(Terminalia Chebula), Dhanvayas(Fagonia Arabica), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Nimboli (Melia Azadirachta), Mochras(Bombax Malabaricum), Arishta(Sapindus Mukorossi), Nilotpala Flower(Nymphaea Lotus), Lajjalu Seed (Mimosa Pudica), Lodhra(Symplocos Racemosa), Black Til Seed (Sesamum Indicum), Calcium Calcined.
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules/tablets, 2 or 3 times a day with water or milk. Reduce or adjust dose as per requirement sometime later or as needed.
Best Use With:
- For maintaining the morning regularity, Use “Triphala” daily at bedtime with lukewarm water.
- Use buttermilk along with this formulation 2-3 times.
- For healthy digestion, use “Digestive Care”.
- For balance the excess pitta [fire] use “Avipatikar Churna”, “Netacid” or “Sandalwood Powder” in any form of drinks.
- Our other products, “Triphala”, “Digestive Care”, “Laxa Comfort” and “Blood Cleaner” may also be helpful along with this product as per requirement or as needed.
Food to Favour:
- Butter milk is a very important ingredient in daily diet.Its use two to three times use in daily routine will be very beneficial.
- A light and non spicy diet including rice, bread, vegetables, fruits, Sandal, lemon,are beneficial.
- Milk (Cold)
- Coriander leaves are very useful.
Food to Avoid:
- Hot food
- Fried food
- Heavy meals
- Spicy food
- All kinds of seafood meat
- Non- Veg
- Chilies (both Green & Red)
- Sour & salty food
- Junk food
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous diet and fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil in milk.
- Take Amla powder or Triphala powder at night with lukewarm water.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid junk food in diet.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Proper sleep
- Amla powder or capsules
- Triphala powder
- Lukewarm water
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictlytake under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21.
- Mabry T. J., Markharm K. R., and Thomas M. B. (1970), The Systematic Identification of Flavonoids. Springer Verlag, New York
- WHO (1965), screening and evaluation. WHO 33, 567Ð581.