Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural protection of lungs.
- Helps to maintain healthy respiratory system.
- Helps to support for deep and healthy breathing.
- Supports to balance the Vata (Air) and Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humour) in body.
- Dietary support for lungs and immune system.
- A supplement as a dietary support to use during weather changes, environment, population, airborne pathogens.
- Helps in healthy functioning of lungs.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps for healthy digestion of food.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Bhargava KP, Singh N. Activity of Ocimum sanctum Linn. Indian J Med Res 1981, 73, 443-44.
- WHO survey. In medicinal plants (Eds. Haq. I.) Hamdard Foundation Press, Karachi, 13, 1993.
- Arumugam et al Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 6(14), pp. 2801-2806, 16 April, 2012.