Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports appetite and alleviates distaste in the tongue.
- It helps to balance the vitiated Pitta (Fire) in the body.
- It supports the stamina of generalized weak persons.
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Helps to pacify Kapha(water).
- Helpful supplement in winter season.
- Support lungs and respiratory system.
- Helps to enhance immunity against seasonal, environmental changes and air borne pathogens.
Productive cough [cough with sputum], tonsillitis, Bronchitis,
Laryngitis, Asthma, Pulmonary disease, Dyspnea, Breathlessness,
Sinus infection, Chest tightness, Tuberculosis, Common cold,
Burning of palm and feet, wheezing sound from chest and Pneumonia.
As Per Ayurveda
Sitopaladi Churna (Bulk Herbs Mix Powder) acts as a Dietary Support.
Sitopaladi Churna (Powder) supports extraction of extra Kapha (Water) from
chest cavity and supports healthy breathing. It also helps to soothe the
Sitopaladi Churna (Powder) is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula to
check high Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humor).
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural
habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or
Mishri (Candy), Banslochan (Bamboo Manna), Elaichi(Green Cardamom),
Dalchini (Cinnamon Zeylanicum), Pippali (Piper Longum).
Mishri acts as support to the throat. Banslochan is a natural expectorant
by nature. Elaichi provides support against air (vatta) and pitta (fire)
and its by-product provides minor acidic feeling. Dalchini and Pippali
support the Digestive System.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Take 3 to 5 grams (One-half to one tea-spoon) mixed with water or honey
three times a day after meals. If you are mixing with other herbs, use
Sitopaladi Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- One may also take our product “Respiton” with “Sitopaladi Churna”.
- “Anti-kapha syrup”, “Chyawanprash Rasayana Jam” may also be beneficial to use.
- “Kapha Oil” may be useful for external use.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Pomegranate juice
- Soup of black and green grams (lentils)
- Sugarcane juice
- Green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- Fried and heavy meals
- Excessive acidic and salty food
- Bakery products
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Adarsha Nighantu
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- A.Iyengar, Pharmacognosy of powdered crude Drugs, 19809,pp15-35.
T.E. Wallis, Practical Pharmacognosy, sixth edition, 1989, pp
Anonymous , The Ayurvedic Formulary of India, Govt. of India,
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi, 1976
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.