Skip to content
Primary Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Helps in boosting the body’s immune system.
- Licorice Root Powder – Respiratory support.
- Supports singer’s voice.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Also helps to support the healthy bronchial system when they get irritated during harsh weather conditions or by the air borne pathogen.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support to balance the acid that is formed in stomach.
- It is sweet nourishing herb that helps in strengthening the body & provides nourishment to generalized weak persons.
- It naturally helps to boost up the body’s defense system.
- It also supports healthy brain.
- Decoction of licorice acts as a support for eyes.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Houseman, loc. cit.; Thorpe, VII, 362; Kapur et. al., loc. cit.; Trease, 393; McIlroy, 40; Puri & Seshadri, J. sci. industr. Res., 1954, 13B, 475; Chem. Abstr., 1950, 44, 4635.
- Gujral, M.L., Sareen, K., Phukan, D.P. and Amma, M.K.P. 1961a. Anti-arthritic activity of glycyrrhizin in adrenalectomised rats. Indian J. Med. Sci. 15, 625.
- Saxena, et. al., J. Ind. Med. Profes., 1970, 12, 5575.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books