Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support a beautiful complexion.
- Helps to support natural smoothness of face.
- Helps to maintain the natural elasticity of skin.
- Helps to support a lustrous & glowing body by opening the pores of skin.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution on the face and body.
- Helps to maintain the natural beauty.
- The application of this face pack also acts as deodorant and gives a calming effect.
- It also helps to support wonderful results in summers when the person feels excessive sweating.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- Silfina Face Lift – Herbal fortified face pack.
- Ayurvedic Sourced from their natural habitats.
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Age well.
- Beautiful complexion and healthy texture.
- Silfina Face Lift is herbal fortified face pack
- Supports beautiful, lustrous, glowing and attractive young looks.
As Per Ayurveda
It helps to support healthy skin and support natural beauty. It helps for a
glowing face with natural moisture of skin. It is a natural herbal face
pack for beautiful skin.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural
habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or
Manjistha(Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Vacha(Acorus Calamus) Root, Lime (Citrus
Bergamia) Leaf, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Vata(Ficus Bengalensis)
Root, Mendika(Lawsonia Alba) Seed, Gulab(Rosa Damascena) Flower, Mansura
(Lens Esculenta) Seed Narangi (Citrus Aurantium) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Direction for Use
For External Use Only
Method of Application
Mix one tablespoon (approximately 10 Gms) of Silfina face-lift powder with
1 teaspoon of milk, yogurt, rose water or water. The mixture should not be
too watery. Apply to the face and neck (avoiding the eyes) let it dry for 3
seconds to one minute, then reapply and slowly massage into the skin.
Keep it wet with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove by gently peeling
off or wash thoroughly with water and apply glories oil or any moisturizer
as needed. This product can be used on the entire body. Use 2 to 4 times a
week for progressive benefits.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Green Vegetables (Bottle Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Water Melon
- Soup of green grams
- Vegetable soup
- Fresh Juice of Vegetable/Fruits i.e. Carrot/Pomegranate
Foods to Avoid
- Fast Food
- Preservatives Food
- Canned Juices
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
Ibraheim ZZ, Gouda YG, Minor constituents from Rubia cordifolia L.
Root, Bull. Pharm. Sci., 33, 2010, 225-233.
A Validated Isocratic RP-HPLC Method determination for Rubiadin in
the Roots of Rubia cordifolia Linn. Damle M.C.et al /Int.J.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.