Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation:
- Silfina Face Lift – Herbal fortified face pack.
- Ayurvedic Sourced from their natural habitats.
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Age well.
- Beautiful complexion and healthy texture.
- Silfina Face Lift is herbal fortified face pack
- Supports beautiful, lustrous, glowing and attractive young looks.
As Per Ayurveda:
It helps to support healthy skin and support natural beauty. It helps for a glowing face with natural moisture of skin. It is a natural herbal face pack for beautiful skin.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Manjistha(Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Vacha(Acorus Calamus) Root, Lime (Citrus Bergamia) Leaf, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Vata(Ficus Bengalensis) Root, Mendika(Lawsonia Alba) Seed, Gulab(Rosa Damascena) Flower, Mansura (Lens Esculenta) Seed Narangi (Citrus Aurantium) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size and Method of Application—For External Use Only
Mix one tablespoon (approximately 10 Gms) of Silfina face-lift powder with 1 teaspoon of milk, yogurt, rose water or water. The mixture should not be too watery. Apply to the face and neck (avoiding the eyes) let it dry for 3 seconds to one minute, then reapply and slowly massage into the skin.
Keep it wet with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove by gently peeling off or wash thoroughly with water and apply glories oil or any moisturizer as needed. This product can be used on the entire body. Use 2 to 4 times a week for progressive benefits.
Best Use With:
- “Blood Cleaner” (For healthy blood purification).
- “Silfina MTL Detox” (For naturally cleansing the body).
- “Mahamanjisthadi Kwath” (Helpful for healthy blood and pacify the high pitta (fire).
- “Bitter Melon” (Karela): To balance the excess pitta [fire].
- “Laxa Comfort“, “Triphala” (To maintain the morning regularity)
Ayurvedic Lifestyle(Healthy Tips)
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Foods to Favor
- Green Vegetables (Bottle Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Water Melon
- Soup of green grams
- Vegetable soup
- Fresh Juice of Vegetable/Fruits i.e. Carrot/Pomegranate
Foods to Avoid
- Fast Food
- Preservatives Food
- Canned Juices
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Ibraheim ZZ, Gouda YG, Minor constituents from Rubia cordifolia L. Root, Bull. Pharm. Sci., 33, 2010, 225-233.
- A Validated Isocratic RP-HPLC Method determination for Rubiadin in the Roots of Rubia cordifolia Linn. Damle M.C.et al /Int.J. PharmTech Res.2010,2(4).
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.