Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It also increases the body’s resistance against environmental pathogens due to its high mineral and vitamin content.
- It is widely used in Indian kitchens in the form of vegetable juice etc.
- It helps to combat the itching sensation of the body.
- It is a natural source of vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Due to its light & dry properties, it helps to support body fitness diet plans.
- It is a good source for a low calorie diet.
- Due to its high vitamin & mineral content, it helps to enhance the natural power of the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (16:1) with10% Bitters
Extract is dried with the powder of the same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia and Science Daily 2008).
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Pancreatic tonic.
- Supports liver and pancreas health.
- Source of high mineral and vitamin content.
- Bitter Melon has been used in India as a natural safe and effective vegetable fruit in daily life.
- Scraping herb for more digestion
- Promotes fit body lean diet plan along with yoga healthy lifestyle.
As per Ayurveda
The Sanskrit Name of “Bitter Melon” is “Karela” and it has been used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousands of years in numerous herbal applications.
Bitter Melon has been used in India as a natural safe and effective vegetable fruit in daily life.
This bitter melon is an extract of small bitter melon sourced from forest not cultivated which is used as a vegetable. Forest bitter melon is more effective, potent and bitter.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Alkaloids, Momordicin and charantin, Charine, Cryptoxanthin, Cucurbitacins, Cucurbitacins, Cucurbitacins, Cycloartenol, Diosgenin.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Botanical Name: Momordica Charantia
- English Name: Bitter gourd and Bitter melon.
- Hindi Name: Karela
- Taste: Pungent and Bitter.
- Potency: Hot
- Post Digestive Effect: Sour
- Properties: Light and Dry.
It is widely cultivated in India.
Variety: Big and small.
Directions for Use
Adult: Take 1 Vege capsule, 2 times a day with water . Daily dose can be adjusted as per requirement.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
Gluco Health, Reslim, Heart Health, Cholesterol Care, Joint Health, Acne Care and Blood Cleaner (if needed).
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits
- Unpolished rice
- Food rich in bitter and pungent taste.
- Yellow and Green lentils.
Foods to Avoid
- Food rich in sweet.
- Sour or salty taste
- Fried food
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root and Tomato
- Oily food
- Sweet potato
- Food that is hot in nature.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do some regular exercise.
- Take nutritional food.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid excessive sugary beverages.
- Keydev Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Pharmacological actions and potential uses of Momordica charantia: a review, J.K. Grover et al, Journal of Ethnopharmacology 93 (2004) 123–132.
- Effect of momordica charantia fruit extract, Razif Abbas et al, EXCLI Journal 2015;14:179-189 – ISSN 1611-2156.
- A Review on Salient Pharmacological Features of Momordica charantia, Aparna Upadhyay et al, International Journal of Pharmacology 11 (5): 405-413, 2015.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.