Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is a natural source of vitamins and minerals.
- A dietary support along with healthy lifestyle for your gluco health diet plan which is already within healthy state.
- It is beneficial in regulating carbohydrate metabolism.
- It helps to neutralizes effects of sweets.
- Supports healthy pancreas.
- Due to its bitter taste it helps in natural purification of blood & maintains natural glow of skin.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It also increases body’s resistance against environmental pathogens due to its high mineral and vitamin content.
- It is widely used in Indian kitchens in the form of vegetable juice etc.
- It helps to combat itching sensation of body.
- It is natural source of vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Due to its light & dry properties, it helps to support body fitness diet plan.
- It is good source for a low calorie diet.
- Due to its high vitamin & mineral content, it helps to enhance the natural power of body.
- Keydev Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Pharmacological actions and potential uses of Momordica charantia: a review, J.K. Grover et al, Journal of Ethnopharmacology 93 (2004) 123–132.
- Effect of momordica charantia fruit extract, Razif Abbas et al, EXCLI Journal 2015;14:179-189 – ISSN 1611-2156.
- A Review on Salient Pharmacological Features of Momordica charantia, Aparna Upadhyay et al, International Journal of Pharmacology 11 (5): 405-413, 2015.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books