Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Fenugreek soothes the throat, acts as a hair tonic, and may help to induce lactation in females.
- It provides natural food fibers & nutrients required in the human body.
- It may help to provide safety of the liver & brain against alcohol.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used : Seeds/Leaf
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Act as a hair tonic.
- May helps to induce lactation in females.
As per Ayurveda
Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar level, blood pressure level, and blood cholesterol level that are already within the normal limits.
Fenugreek is used for upper respiratory inflammation and, applied externally, for boils, erupted skin, hives, and skin problems. It helps in hard bowel movement, sore throat.
It may act as a powerful expectorant and may break up respiratory congestions. Fenugreek’s seed is carminative (taken to relieve flatulence).
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Alkaloids, including trigonelline, gentianine and carpaine, fiber, 4-hydroxyisoleucine and fenugreekine, a component that may have hypoglycemic activity. Other constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, bitter fixed oil, volatile oil, and the alkaloids choline and trigonelline.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Rasa (Taste): Pungent
- Veerya (Potency): Warm (Hot)
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
- Guna (Properties): Light and Soothing
- Action: It helps to balance the Vata (air) in body.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Alholva, Bird’s Foot, Bockshornklee, Bockshornsame, Chandrika, Egypt Fenugreek, Fenogreco, Fenugrec, Foenugraeci Semen, Fenugreek, Greek Clover, Greek Hay, Greek Hay Seed, Hu Lu Ba, Methika, Sénégrain, Sénégré, Trigonella, Trigonella Foenum, Trigonelle, Woo Lu Bar.
- Wild in Kashmir, Punjab and upper gangetic plains.
- 800 mg extract of fenugreek herb (12:1 extract is dried with powder of leaves to get the full spectrum) Saponin 30% (approximately).
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Vege Capsule, 2 or 3 times a day after meals with fresh water. Take the first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Moong dal (yellow lentil)
- Dalia (porridge)
- Light and easy digestible food.
- Green vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- Fried food
- Kidney beans
- All kinds of heavy and junk foods.
- Cold aerated drinks
- Brisk walking for 30 minutes daily in the morning or evening.
- Walk for at least 100 steps after having meals.
- Perform vajrasana (Thunderbolt pose in yoga) after meals.
- Avoid sleeping just after taking food.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid any kind of stress, anxiety or tensions.
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India.
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Sharma P.C, et al, Database on medicinal plants used in Ayurveda, vol-14, Page no-404- 408.
- Gupta A.K et al, Quality standard of Indian medicinal plants, vol-4th, published by Indian council of medicinal research New Delhi, page no-327-329.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.