Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Helps to support the absorption of carbohydrates.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (6:1) with 25% Gymnemic acid.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia).
Part Used: Leaves
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Combination of natural herbs.
- Bitter herbs kill the taste of sweet.
- Natural herbal Sweet ease formula.
- Sweet ease formula for gurmar and other herbs.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Alkaloids, terpenoids, steroids, coumarin, tannins, saponins, flavanoids, quinines, anthroquinones, phenolics, xanthoproteic, carbohydrates, glycosides and fixed oils.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Botanical Name: Gymnema Sylvestre
- Hindi Name: Gurmar
Other Uncommon Names Of This Herb
Gurmarbooti, Periploca of the woods, Meshashringi, Gymnema, Gurmari, Gemnema Gymnema, Madhunashini, Amudha Pushpam, Merasingi, Meshashringi, Madhoolika, Periploca Sylvestris, Vishani, Shardunika, Madhunashini and Chakkarakolli.
- Taste: Astringent and Bitter.
- Property: Hot
- Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
- Property: Light and Dry
Throughout India in an attitude ranging from 300-700 m – Konkan, Western Ghats and Deccan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh. (Best source is in dry forest upto 600m).
Directions for Use
Adults: 1 or 2 Vege Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day half an hour after meal with water.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Non fatty dairy products.
- Lean meat
- Methi (fenugreek)
- Black pepper
- Whole grains
- Green grams
- Pulses with husk
- Canola oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Fresh fruits
Foods to Avoid
- Red meat
- White bread
- Whole milk
- Fully fat dairy products
- White rice
- Fruit juices
- Soft drinks
- Excessive sweet products
- Junk food
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Eat a diet with whole grains.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Shigematsu N., Asano R., Shimosaka M., Okazaki M. Effect of administration with the extract of Gymnema sylvestre R.Br leaves Biol Pharm Bull. 2001; 24: 713-717
- Isolation and characterization of gymnemic acid from indigenous gymnema sylvestre Journal of Applied Pharmacy (ISSN 19204159) 34- 115 V North Saskatoon SK Canada S7L 3E4
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.