Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the healthy urinary tract.
- Helps to balance excess kapha (water) dosha.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Gluco Health helps to maintain a healthy sugar level. Taking along with Morinda plus helps to build up natural ability to fight diseases and infection and is one of the best antioxidants that help the body get rid of harmful free radicals. So beneficial when given with gluco health as increased sugar level in blood makes a person prone to other health problems.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Natural herbal Sweet ease formula.
- Bitter herbs kill the sweet taste.
- Sweet ease formula for gurmar and other herbs.
- Helps to maintain sugar level which is already within normal limits. Destroys the desire of sugar intake and checks the absorption of the carbohydrates in the intestines, stops sugar cravings. So work effectively to maintain a healthy sugar level which is already within normal limits.
- Helps to maintain optimum body weight and optimizes many body functions.
- Sugar management
- High cholesterol
- Excessive thirst
As per Ayurveda
Lack of exercise, improper food habits like excessive use of sticky and heavy products, leads to imbalance in the kapha dosha. Due to these reasons Doshas (Humors) get vitiated. Main biological humor that is involved here is Kapha (Water) Dosha. Ayurveda (Science of Life) helps to bring all the three dosha Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water) in a balanced state in harmony with nature that contribute to healthy functions of lymph, pancreas, immunity and urinary tract.
Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvester) has been used with the combination of main Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvester), Bijasal (Pterocarpus Marsupium) Heartwood, Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) Fruit, Jambul (Eugenia Jambolana) Seeds, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaves, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Seeds, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Bimbi (Coccinia Indica) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Vat (Ficus Benghalensis) Root, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Onion and Garlic Dried fresh juice, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf, Calcium Calcined (No animal source).
Directions for Use
Take 1 Vege Capsule/Tablet 3 times a day before meals with water. If needed, take 1 Vege capsule at bedtime 2 hours after dinner. Adjust the dose as per body requirements. Reduce dose if needed.
Usage: Take as part of your diet 1 Vege capsule with breakfast, 1 Vege capsule 30 minutes before lunch and dinner. If necessary, take 1 Vege capsule before bedtime and at least two hours after dinner.Take Gluco Health as a part of your daily diet. Do not discontinue your prescribed medication or insulin. Use for a long time for optimum benefits.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Other useful products are Cholesterol Care, Reslim, Heart Health, Cardio-B, Joint Health, Blood Cleaner, Amla, Turmeric, Triphala Guggul, Triphala powder as per requirement.
- Extra support with related products Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvester), Bitter Melon, Bijsar, Morinda Plus, Shilajit, Amla, Neem, Guduchi (in small doses if needed).
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Soup of grams, Moong (Yellow lentils or green lentils), Unpolished Rice, Barley or Oat Flour, Bitter Gourd, Garlic, Fruits and Watermelon, Fenugreek, Cucumber, Cactus.
Foods to Avoid
All foods rich in Carbohydrates, Starch and Sugar should be avoided. Avoid high Caloric Diet, Fatty and Sweet diet high in Carbohydrates. Limit the consumption of Alcohol, Heavy Meals, Sweet Potatoes, Seafood (Sea Meat), and Junk Food, Cakes, Sweet Breads, Pastries, Chocolates, Grapes and other high sugar containing fruits.
- Eat a diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit consumption of high sugar containing fruits.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Dravyaguna vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Hougee S, Faber J, Sanders A, Hoijer MA, Smit HF. Planta Med, 2005, 71, 387-92
- Bishayee, A. Chatterjee, M., Phyt Res, 8(2):118-20 (1994)
- Pierce, A., Gymnema Monograph: Practical guide to natural medicine, Stonesong Press Book, New York, 324-26 (1999).
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
.**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.