Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the natural cleansing of the body.
- Helps to support healthy joints.
- Helps to support the sweet ease diet plan.
- It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast stressful life on the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
It helps to build up a natural ability to fight diseases and infection. Morinda is one of the best antioxidants that help the body get rid of harmful free radicals. It also increases energy levels. It supports proper digestion and helps to absorb more nutrients.
Morinda is rich in amino acids, which are the building blocks for proteins and are important for most body functions.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports the immune system.
- Helps you to age well.
- Combination of two rejuvenating herbs Noni 600 mg and Amla 200 mg act as wonderful tonic.
As per Ayurveda
Morinda Plus (Noni and Amla) acts as a Dietary Support as a part of your daily life. It contains immense nutrients which are essential for a healthy life. It helps to support a healthy energy level for daily life activities.
Each Capsule contains 600 mg of 100% natural dried extract of Noni fruit extract ratio 10:1 with no preservatives and 200 mg extract of Amla (Indian gooseberry) Extract ratio 10:1
High-quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs are formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Morinda Plus (Noni and Amla)
It is made of dried fresh juice of “Noni” (Morinda Citrifolia) and “Amla” (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit Pulp Juice.
Components of Morinda Plus
- Anthraquinone: Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily life.
- Terpene: Helps to support the healthy nutrient power of the body.
- Phytonutrients & Selenium: Helps to support the healthy energy level of a person.
- Rich soluble and insoluble fiber.
Directions for Use
- 1 Vege capsule 2 or 3 times a day.
- Best use alongwith Gluco health in case of increased sweet level in body. As Morinda plus works as an antioxidant.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple]
- Green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas]
- Pomegranate juice
- Green tea
- Soup of black grams
- Soup of green grams
- Food rich in bitter taste
Foods to Avoid
- Fried heavy meals that take too much time for digestion.
- Rajmah [kidney beans]
- Excessive acidic food
- Salty food
- Bakery products
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Youngken HW, Jenkins H J, Butler CL (1960).Studies on Morinda citrifolia L. II. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. 49:271-273.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.