Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Morinda Plus (Noni and Amla) supports the healthy immune system.
- A natural antioxidant that supports healthy energy level of a person.
- Supports healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Helps to support healthy metabolism.
- Helps to balance excess Kapha (water) and Pitta (fire) Doshas (Humors) in our body.
- Supports the healthy hair and skin.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the natural cleansing of the body.
- Helps to support the healthy joints.
- Helps to support the sweet ease diet plan.
- It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast stressful life on the body.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Youngken HW, Jenkins H J, Butler CL (1960).Studies on Morinda citrifolia L. II. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. 49:271-273.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books