Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in healthy lubrication of joints.
- Helps to maintain the comfort level of joints and muscles which are already within a comfortable state.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Maintain joints flexibility, regulates the tone of the muscles, lubricates the joints, strengthens the cartilages and tendons, gives nutrition to bones and joints, and reduces the inflammation and stiffness of the joints by restoring the proper functions of the biological components.
As a Dietary Supplement
- Supports and maintains musculoskeletal health (cartilage and joints).
- Nutritional support for muscles, bones and joints.
- Joint stiffness
- Joint pain
- Myalgia (Pain in muscles)
As per Ayurveda
The healthy state of joints depends upon the normal balance of three biological Doshas called Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water). If Vata (Air) gets accumulated in joints then it causes constant discomfort. If Pitta (Fire) gets accumulated then it clues to the sweltering and sweating of joints. If Kapha (Water) gets accumulated then it causes unhappy joints, immensity of limbs. Ayurveda (Science of life) supports the balance of all three Doshas (humors).
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia Serrata) Gum Resin, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Tuber & Rhizome, Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo) Leaf, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Garlic (Allium sativum) Fresh Juice, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhizome, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Chobchini (Smilax China) Wood, Nishoth Root (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Kutaj (Holarrhena) Stem, Haritaki (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves.
Most of the ingredients like Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia Serrata) Gum Resin, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Tuber & Rhizome, Nirgundi (Vitex Nirgundo) Leaf, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Garlic (Allium sativum) Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhizome herbs are having Dry and Light Qualities (Guna), Bitter and Astringent in Taste (Rasa), hot in Action (Virya). As per classical text of Ayurveda these properties of herbs will help the Kapha (water) and Vata (air) Doshas (humors) to be in boundaries.
Directions for Use
Take 1 Vege capsule/Tablet 3 times a day Before or after 1 hour of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).Use Joint Health as a part of your diet with healthy food habits and healthy lifestyle (Like yoga, mild walk or mild exercise) as per your body type.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- If joints are affected with Vata (Air) then use Joint Health with Yograj Guggulu, Dashmula Kwath (Fine Powder), Garlic, Pippali, Guduchi, and Ashwagandha are also beneficial. Mahanarayan Oil and Bala Oil should be used externally.
- If affected with Pitta (Fire) then use Joint Health along with Kaishora Guggulu and Amritadi Guggulu (One Capsule of each). Use Maha Manjishtadi Kwath (Tea), Guduchi, Blood Cleaner and use Body Pure at least once in a week.
- If affected with Kapha (Water) Ama (undigested food) then use it with Simhanad Guggulu and Triphala Guggulu (One capsule of each) with Maharasnadi Kwath (Tea), Ginger, Trikatu, and Ghee. Maha Vishgarbha Oil and Maha Masha Oil should be used externally.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Proper rest.
Foods to Favor
Eat fresh green leafy vegetables, Unpolished Rice, Wheat, Gram (Lentils), Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) – (Pharsalus Mungo), Cow or Goat Milk, Meat of peacock, Cock (Chicken), Garlic, Ginger, and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat. Intake of food/liquid having room temperature is recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi (okra/lady’s finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, sea food, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food, and Cold drinks. Heavy meals should be avoided.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and a fiber rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia Serrata)
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana 1/138
- Sutra Sthana 4/14
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 17/80,28/161
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
- Charaka Samhita Sutra Sthana 1/19,1/47,1/75
- Sushruta Samhita Sutra Sthana 44/31,19/35
- Ashtanga Sangraha :1/72,2/18,6/14
Nirgundi (Vitex Nirgundo)
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana 19/81
- Asthang Haridya Uttar Stahana 16/57
- Charak Samhita Siddhi Sthana 4/18, 4/58
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 4/53,12/47,12/49
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra 12/46,21/17,24/19
- Asthang Sangraha Uttartantra 14/4,22/9,33/36
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 2/34,3/267,13/109
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra 17/34,21/16,31/3
- Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia Serrata extract – A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial published in Phytomedicine Volume 10, Issue 1, 2003 – Pages 3-7 by N.Kimmatkar, V.Thawani, L.Hingorani
- Special extract of BOSWELLIA serrate published in Phytomedicine Volume 3, Issue 1, May 1996 – Pages 91-94 by R.Etzel
- Natural products as a gold mine published in Current Opinion in Pharmacology Volume 7, Issue 3, June 2007 – Pages 344–351 by K.Dinesh et al
- Curcumin, the golden nutraceutical published in Br J Pharmacol. 2016 Sep 17 by Kunnumakkara AB et al
- Use of complementary medicines -a prospective study published in Ann Rheum Dis. 2004 May; 63(5):549-54 by Zochling J et al.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
.**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.