Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support a healthy urinary tract.
- It is a natural source of protein & vitamin B complex which supports the muscles.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Calcined Calcium as per Ayurvedic theory is 40% lighter than other forms of
calcium. This calcium has self assimilation qualities and gets absorbed
with relatively high efficiency in our body. Ayurvedic Pearl calcium is the
best calcium in the world.
Pearl is a valuable source of calcium and also contains traces of
magnesium, zinc, strontium and selenium which aid in supplementing skin,
bones, nails and teeth. It also contains 20-22 amino acids which are the
building blocks of every living organism. Promotes the activities of
important natural antioxidant enzyme SOD which aids in the prevention of
development of melanin, the main cause of freckles, dark patches and
blemishes on the skin including pimples and boils.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Used as a spiritual food.
- Beneficial for all age groups.
- Promotes spiritual upliftment.
- As an anti-aging agent for long, healthy, active life.
- Supports healthy bones and skeletal system of the body.
- Ayurvedic Pearl Calcium is the best calcium in the world.
- Also contains traces of magnesium, zinc, strontium and selenium.
- Promotes smooth functioning of complexion, bones, nails and teeth.
- Ayurvedic Calcium is used with the combination of Ayurvedic herbs.
- Have 20-22 amino acids which are the building blocks for the body.
- Natural solution of calcium especially for old age and Female Health
- Calcium as per Ayurvedic (Science of Life) theory is 40% lighter than other forms of calcium.
Supports healthy heart, eyes, complexion, bones, liver,
reproductive organs, blood and energy circulation.
Traditional method of making calcium in Ayurveda is different and
superior to any chemical formulation.
This calcium has self assimilation qualities and gets absorbed with
relatively high efficiency in our body.
- Liver disease
- Chronic kidney disease
As per Ayurveda
This formulation helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humours) i.e. Vata
(Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water). Amla, due to cool potency,
supports healthy eyes. Arjuna, Shatavari herbs help to neutralize the
unhealthy effects of daily life. Punarnava, Gokshura like herbs, helps to
support a healthy urinary tract. It also acts as a good Rasayana (Age well)
which helps to maintain a healthy state of body. Traditional method of
making calcium in ayurveda is different and superior to any chemical
formulation. Also called “Moti Pisti” made strictly according to Ayurvedic
principle. Processed with rose water keeps the heart happy like a rose.
Best source of calcium for males and females.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Pearl Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit,
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Tubers,
Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root,
Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Nishoth
(Ipomea Turpethum) Root, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Ashwagandha
(Withania Somnifera), Vidhara (Argyreia Speciosa) Root, Shankhpushpi
(Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Jivanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root,
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 Vege Capsule/Tablet, 2 or 3 times a day. Children above 8
take half the dose. Adjust the dose as per requirement. Use for a long
period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Low fat milk
- Soy milk
- Cottage cheese
- Salmon fish
- Vegetables [turnip, broccoli, Green beans, cabbage, spinach]
- Sesame seeds
- Sea food
- Orange juice
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive salty or spicy food.
- Chilled food
- Junk food like pizza, paste and noodles
- White rice
- White bread
- Heavy food
- Cold drinks
- Eat oatmeal with milk at breakfast.
- Enjoy early morning sunlight.
- Eat food rich in vitamin D like Fatty fish, milk, cheese, eggs,butter and oysters.
- Eat magnesium rich food like broccoli, avocados, cucumber, greenbeans, pumpkin and almonds.
- Avoid potato chips or other snacks.
- Avoid intake of high sodium.
- Avoid stale food.
- Dravyaguna Prakashika
- Kaiyadeva Nighantu
- Shalikagrama Nighantu
The Ayurvedic Formulary of India Part – 1, 2nd edition , Dept.of
AYUSH Govt. of India New Delhi 2003, 238.
Delattere O, Caronne Y, Berlands B, Orezeix S & Lopaz E, Use of
mother of pearl as a bone substitute in experimental study,
European J Ortho Surg Traumatol,7(1997) 143-147.
Parmar Kirti kumar, Patgiri B.J., Pharmaceutical standardization of
Jala Shukti and Mukta Shukti, AYU journal, Jan-Mar 2012 Vol.33
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.