Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is helpful in digestion & healthy bowels, Liver and Skin health.
- It is a herbal formulation that detoxifies the liver.
- It supports liver health.
- Supports endocrine health.
- Supports immunity.
- Supports healthy complexion.
- Supports healthy liver and glandular functions.
- As a Sanskrit name suggests: The word ‘Arogya’ means good health and ‘Vardhini’ means improve. This formulation improves overall good health.
- Supports sound health and is used as help to balance all the three Doshas (Humors) Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)
- Useful for healthy skin, glandular, liver and kidney functions.
- Helps for healthy production of bile and support for healthy digestion.
- Helps to maintain a healthy appetite and digestive fire.
- It is beneficial to control jaundice, enlarged size of liver, abdominal distension, inflammation/swelling of gallbladder or spleen, indigestion, eczema, psoriasis, itching and autoimmune disorders.
- Jaundice, Inflammation of gallbladder, Hepatitis, Indigestion, Itching, Psoriasis, Urticaria.
As Per Ayurveda
As the name suggests in the Sanskrit Language, Arogya Vardhini means “Health Improver.” Arogyavardhini Vati is useful in all auto immune systems.
Arogya Vardhini Vati promotes digestive fire (Pitta), clears body channels for the nutrients to reach the tissues, balances fat in the body and detoxifies the body by improving the digestive system. It also acts as a tonic to Liver, Heart, Rectum, Kidneys, Uterus and Intestines. It produces Pachak Pitta (Fire) (Gastric juices) and makes the liver healthy.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Shilajit (Mineral Pitch), Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul), Neem (Azardica indica), Tamra (Copper Reduced).
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties. Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Directions for Use
Take 1 or 2 capsules/tablets 2 or 3 times a day with fresh water after meals.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Best Use With
- Best use with Kanchnar Guggul for thyroid gland health.
- In case of accumulation, use with lukewarm water, or Punarnava Powder (3-6gm) (0.05 to 0.1 oz) (Half to 1 teaspoon) decoction.
- Take Arogyavardhini Vati with “Punarnava Powder” (3- 6 gm) decoction
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Pomegranate juice
- Soup of black and green grams (lentils)
- Sugarcane juice
- Green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- Fried and heavy meals
- Excessive acidic
- Salty food
- Bakery products
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.