Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports proper functions of the liver and lymphatic system.
- Helps to promote the elimination of toxins.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Detoxifies the body and pacifies high pitta(Fire).
- Helps to support the body’s natural defense mechanism.
- Supports proper functions of the liver and lymphatic systems.
- Helps to main healthy body temperature which is already in healthy state
- Fevers due to Liver & Spleen disorders.
- Fatigue & Nausea
- Acute Burning sensation on all the limbs (Feet, arms and other body parts).
- Intermittent fever
- Chronic fever
- Typhoid fever
As Per Ayurveda
Doshas (Constitutions):According to Ayurveda, this product can balance Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water).
It may aggravate Vata (Air) in excess.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant, Vanshlochan (Bamboo) Plant, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Kachur (Curcuma Zedoaria) Rhizome, Root, Haridra (Berberis Aristata) Root, Brihati (Solanum Jacquinii) Plant, Kantkari (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Aam Haldi (Curcuma Zedoaria) Tuber, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Piplamool (Piper Longum) Fruit, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem Hydro, Jivanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis) Plant, Mustha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Stem, Ajowan (Carum Couticum) Stem, Kakoli (Piper Cubeba) Fruit, Bharngi(Clerodendron Serratum) Plant, Sohanjna (Moringa Oleifera) Fruit, Vacha(Acorus Calamus) Root, Dalchini (Cinnamon) Stem, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus) Root, Shalparni (Desmodium Gangeticum) Plant, Pushparani (Uraria Picta) Root, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Seed, Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii) Root, Chitrak(Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) Wood, Chavya (Piper Haba) Fruit, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Stem, Karanj(Pongamia Glabra) Seed, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Tejpata (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf, Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) Seed.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Directions for Use
1-2 tablets/capsules with water after meals up to four times daily.
Do not use in cases of: Pregnancy, High Vata (air), emaciation.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes,apricot]
- Vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin]
- Whole wheat pasta
- Brown rice
- Sesame seeds
- Flaxseed oil
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive sugary products
- White bread
- Potato chips
- Pan cakes
- Ice cream
- Junk food
- Non-vegetarian food
- Excessive oily food
- Food rich in salt taste
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakashan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, DehraDun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.