Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Livrol Forte is a natural Herbal Liver support formula.
- Supports natural defense of liver against unhealthy effects of food, water or environmental factors.
- Helps to maintain healthy digestion and healthy assimilation of food intake.
- Livrol Forte has numerous applications like supporting gallbladder, digestion and bowel movement and healthy liver functions.
- Livrol Forte helps to detoxify the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Livrol forte keeps Pitta (Fire) in its balanced state and due to its hepatoprotective action, it is capable of dealing with all liver problems. Livrol syrup neutralizes all kinds of toxins and bad effects from Food, Water and alcohol. So beneficial when given with livrol forte for overall detoxification of liver.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Liver tonic.
- Pacifies the high Pitta (Fire).
- Helps to detoxify the liver.
- Liver protective, corrective and has regenerating effect on the dead liver cells. Stimulates liver regeneration, has bile purgative effects and acts as Pitta-Nashaka (Pitta (Fire) destroyer) and Pitta-Shamka, reduces Pitta (Fire). Special action on viral hepatitis due to antiviral properties. Therefore, by keeping the Pitta (Fire) in its balanced state and due to their hepatoprotective action, Livrol Forte is capable of dealing with all liver problems.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis E
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Appetite Loss
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Poor Digestion
- Early cirrhosis
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Mild constipation
- Inflammation of gallbladder
- Hepatotoxicity induced by chemicals, radiation, medicines or chemotherapy.
As per Ayurveda
The liver is known as “Yakrita” in Ayurveda. It is the largest gland in the body. The basic functions of the liver are production and secretion of bile, metabolic activities related to carbohydrates, fats and proteins and filtration of the blood. The liver helps remove bacteria and other foreign particles that enter the blood from the lumen of the intestine. It is also mentioned as the main site of blood formation with the help of Ranjaka pitta (fire) [one of five types of pitta (fire)]. Problems related to the liver are mainly due to the excess of pitta dosha (Fire humor) in the body.
The various herbs may have a positive effect on liver health. These herbs may have pacified pitta (fire) (Virechaka) effects and act as pitta-nashka [pitta (fire) destroyer] and pitta-shamaka [reduces pitta (fire). Therefore, by keeping the pitta (fire) in its balanced state all these herbs help to promote liver health.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Bhumy Amalaki (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Kashni (Cichorium Intybus) Seed, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Laksha Puriﬁed (Cateria Lacca) Gum Resin, Makoi (Solanum Nigrum) Plant, Loha Bhasma (Iron Oxide).
Directions for Use
Take 1 or 2 Vege Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water or with “Livrol Syrup” diluted with water. Dose can be adjusted or decreased as per requirement later on Children above 7 should take half dose.
In all problems associated with the liver, use of Body Pure is recommended.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Use Livrol Forte with Livrol Syrup.
- Netacid Capsules and Avipatikar in case of minor occasional acidity (high pitta-fire) and morning regularity.
- Hingvastika in case of flatulence and indigestion.
- Uri-Flush in case of urine health
- Consider Punarnava Powder for liver health as Punarnava helps to remove excessive kapha(water) from the body.
- Arogyavardhini in case of weakness.
- Consider Guduchi for liver health related to immune and toxicity.
- Triphala for healthy bowel movement.
Nutritional diet, Lukewarm water, Yoga, Peaceful mind.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple], green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas], pomegranate juice, green tea, honey, soup of black grams, lemon, curd, soup of green grams and food rich in bitter taste are recommended.
Foods to Avoid
- Fried heavy meals that take too much time for digestion, alcohol, rajma [kidney beans], sea food, excessive acidic food, salty food, and bakery products should be avoided.
- Eat a high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Joselin J, Jeeva S (2014) Andrographis paniculata: A Review of its Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology. Med Aromat Plants 3: 169
- Govindarajan M (2011) Evaluation of Andrographis paniculata Burm.f. (Family:Acanthaceae) extracts against Culex quinquefasciatus (Say.) and Aedes aegypti (Linn.) (Diptera:Culicidae). Asian Pac J Trop Med 4: 176-181.
- Huang TK (1994) Handbook of compositions and pharmacology of traditional Chinese medicine; Beijing: China Medical and Technology Press.
- Weninger, B., Rouzier., R M., Henrys, D D.: Popular medicine of Plateau of Haiti. 2 Ethnopharmacological inventory, J. Ethnopharmacol. 17(1): 13-30. (1986)
- Sircar, N N.: Pharmacotherapeutics of Dasemani Drugs, Ancient Sci. Life. 3(3): 132-135. . (1984).
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.